Deleted

My Razer blackwidow 2013 elite is dead idk how?

Hi, I got Razer blackwidow 2013 elite for x-mas and this morning when i was going to log in to my computer i realized that the keyboard was dead doe its lights was off and when a pressed a key it didn't register it on my computer... I logged in with another keyboard and then i plugged in my blackwidow again, somehow my computer can't even detect it. I have the latest drivers and i haven't done any harm to the keyboard.

I think is weird doe it happened this morning... and not like it was broken when i got it so it broke after a week?

I've tried all my usb ports, blackwidow is dead in all, my razer naga and tiamat works fine in every usb port...

Please help me!

Well, when you buy a black widow you're bound to have SOME kind of issues. Yours appears to be DOA.
    "Marketing is what you do when your product is no good."

its razer. some (a disturbing number actually) products just break with no good reason. The quality varies alot from the individual product to another. Just return it to the store and get a refund or a new keyboard.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    I bought two Razer Imperator mice. Both of them broke for no apparent reason.
    I guard the things with my life but they're just useless.
    One of them doesn't work at all, and the other only works if you hold the wire upwards. Really frustrating, I think I'm going to try out Steelseries next as I've had enough of Razer.

Well, if you are gonna replace that mouse with something, get the mionix naos 5000. Its soooo much more comfortable and comes with similar to better configuration software than Synapse 2.0
    Playing god......................since......god forever.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hetic/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by cyberarya View Post
    Well, if you are gonna replace that mouse with something, get the mionix naos 5000. Its soooo much more comfortable and comes with similar to better configuration software than Synapse 2.0
    comfort is relative.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberarya View Post
    "realized that the keyboard was dead doe its lights was off and when a pressed a key it didn't register it on my computer... I logged in with another keyboard and then i plugged in my blackwidow again, somehow my computer can't even detect it."

Seriously, is it really that hard to read what he wrote first?

OP, get the keyboard to the store it was bought from ASAP, don't try to open or fix it yourself.. that'll just void the warranty.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Deleted
    Alright i'll send it back!