Brewmaster Help Needed

I'm having issues with tanking, and no matter what I press to mitigate damage i'm always seeming to take a heavy ammount of damage. As far as I know, I think I am doing everything. I think my stats are up to par. Here's my armory. - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AAnzu/advanced .

Would really appreciate any tips and hints. Thank you.

Apologies in advanced if i'm making a double thread, etc etc.
    "Face the faith and strength that you once embodied."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeine/simple

Are you using purifying brew when your stagger gets to high yellow/red?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Are you using purifying brew when your stagger gets to high yellow/red?
    Yes, always. Which helps. I just didn't think the damage would be so high that I have to click it all the time.
    "Face the faith and strength that you once embodied."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeine/simple

Are there any particular fights (if you raid) where you feel you're taking a lot of damage?

Also, are you making sure to have shuffle 100% uptime and elusive brew up as often as possible?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Well it is not a lot of info you're giving us (:

Are you using Blackout Kick and keeping Shuffle up?
    Are you using Elusive Brew?
    Are you using Guard in combination with the buff from Tiger Palm?
    Are you using Keg Smash on cooldown?
    Are you using Expel Harm when you take damage?

There are quite a lot of things that could cause you to take damage. Sorry if these questions seem stupid btw

I noticed you were favoring crit over haste. In your gear, I'd probably go haste > crit. With your level of haste I imagine it's hard to keep shuffle up while purifying. Going haste will also get you a lot more gift of the ox orbs to run into. Speaking of which, are you always watching your sides and side-stepping into the GoTO orbs? That's a lot of healing right there.

That's all I can really see. Being a monk can be rough. Keep an eye on shuffle, sidestep into your orbs, and purify them staggers.

If you can, provide us with a world of logs link. Although I'm fairly certain I know what I'll find: a low uptime on Shuffle.

Also try to make sure you're not using PB too much: that can actually lead to taking more damage, paradoxically enough. More chi spent on PB means less spent on BoK, which means a lower uptime on Shuffle, which means you take a ton more damage.

But yeah, give us a World of Logs link to one of your recent raids. That'll help a lot. Even if you just tank an LFR run or something, that'll help.