Brewmaster Help Needed

I'm having issues with tanking, and no matter what I press to mitigate damage i'm always seeming to take a heavy ammount of damage. As far as I know, I think I am doing everything. I think my stats are up to par. Here's my armory. - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...AAnzu/advanced .

Would really appreciate any tips and hints. Thank you.

Apologies in advanced if i'm making a double thread, etc etc.
    "Face the faith and strength that you once embodied."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeine/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you using purifying brew when your stagger gets to high yellow/red?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Are you using purifying brew when your stagger gets to high yellow/red?
    Yes, always. Which helps. I just didn't think the damage would be so high that I have to click it all the time.
    "Face the faith and strength that you once embodied."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Zeine/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any particular fights (if you raid) where you feel you're taking a lot of damage?

Also, are you making sure to have shuffle 100% uptime and elusive brew up as often as possible?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed you were favoring crit over haste. In your gear, I'd probably go haste > crit. With your level of haste I imagine it's hard to keep shuffle up while purifying. Going haste will also get you a lot more gift of the ox orbs to run into. Speaking of which, are you always watching your sides and side-stepping into the GoTO orbs? That's a lot of healing right there.

That's all I can really see. Being a monk can be rough. Keep an eye on shuffle, sidestep into your orbs, and purify them staggers.

If you can, provide us with a world of logs link. Although I'm fairly certain I know what I'll find: a low uptime on Shuffle.

Also try to make sure you're not using PB too much: that can actually lead to taking more damage, paradoxically enough. More chi spent on PB means less spent on BoK, which means a lower uptime on Shuffle, which means you take a ton more damage.

But yeah, give us a World of Logs link to one of your recent raids. That'll help a lot. Even if you just tank an LFR run or something, that'll help.