Thread: PTR is up!

Page 1 of 9
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    PTR is up!

    All monks go check storm earth fire since i'm still downloadin

  2. #2
    Moderator Alysmera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    604
    If only I had seen this ~2 hours ago, I could have started the download before going to work

  3. #3
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    829
    uuuu just need to update then i can check it

  4. #4
    I am Murloc! Gallahadd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beyond the 1% barrier.
    Posts
    5,299
    Dling as we speak. Anyone got anything they want me to check?

    First on my list is:
    Zen Sphere stacking? (can you have two on yourself)
    Nimble Brew? Is it as awesome as it sounds.

    quite a short list really , so I'll have plenty of time for anything anyone else wants me to check .
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

  5. #5
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    829
    Its not there

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 10:42 PM ----------

    Zen Sphere did not stack. Just went fast there since im in raid atm

  6. #6
    Moderator Alysmera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Its not there

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 10:42 PM ----------

    Zen Sphere did not stack. Just went fast there since im in raid atm
    As in Earth/Wind/Fire isn't there, or PTR?

    I'd love to see some screenshots, if you take my meaning. >_>

  7. #7
    No storm earth fire on my skill list as windwalker I don't think its available yet. What a let down that is since it is all I wanted to play with. The new windwalker mastery is pretty redonculous lol. My toon I transferred over a while back has mastery buffing tigereye brew to 2.94% a stack and thats not even properly reforged or enchanted so the damage buff it gives is nuts.

    Ring of peace is going to get nerfed as well. You cast it on a target and that target gets the 8 yard ring of disarm silence. You can cast it on yourself or enemy targets or whoever its insane.

  8. #8
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    829
    Well i do think not all beta is there yet, since when i tried to copy over my charater i only had 1 copy left. And you always have more. So the 1 copy is left from 5.1

  9. #9
    storm earth and fire is not on the PTR. Nimble brew and Ring of Peace is tho.

  10. #10
    I logged into it just for SEF, qq.

    Let's hope they nerf Ring of Peace because that thing looks stupidly OP.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    I logged into it just for SEF, qq.

    Let's hope they nerf Ring of Peace because that thing looks stupidly OP.
    OMFG People with this mind set piss me off "omg this ability is too op". Even more so when someone says "it LOOKS op."

    Someone confirm or not my suspicion. Ring of Peace, does it simulate Ring of Frost? The ring itself affects you, but if you're in the center of it it doesn't?
    I'm the minister of mistakes. I'm the shaman of sh*tstorms. If there was a f**k-up pope. I'd have a 3 foot hat!

  12. #12
    Moderator Alysmera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    No storm earth fire on my skill list as windwalker I don't think its available yet. What a let down that is since it is all I wanted to play with. The new windwalker mastery is pretty redonculous lol. My toon I transferred over a while back has mastery buffing tigereye brew to 2.94% a stack and thats not even properly reforged or enchanted so the damage buff it gives is nuts.
    I'm curious what you mean "not even properly reforged or enchanted" - do you mean you are reforged/enchanted for mastery right now, or not reforged/enchanted at all? Either way, what is your current mastery value?

  13. #13
    Ring of peace can be cast on anyone enemy or friendly and they are the center of the ring they can move and everything and they stay the center of it.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Ring of peace is going to get nerfed as well. You cast it on a target and that target gets the 8 yard ring of disarm silence. You can cast it on yourself or enemy targets or whoever its insane.
    Why is it going to get nerfed? Or so you think? It's pretty similar to Druid's Solar Beam. Cast on target, radius silence. Only extra advantage is that it benefits against melee as well. Im still choosing charging ox wave or leg sweep unless you can walk out of ring of peace and still be silenced/disarmed for that period of time
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

  15. #15
    Seems like they added the Transmog changes too you can transmog axes into swords or maces but fist weapons get owned and can still only be transmoged to other fist weapons.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Why is it going to get nerfed? Or so you think? It's pretty similar to Druid's Solar Beam. Cast on target, radius silence. Only extra advantage is that it benefits against melee as well. Im still choosing charging ox wave or leg sweep unless you can walk out of ring of peace and still be silenced/disarmed for that period of time
    You need to read up, the ring is castable on ANY target and moves with the target.

  17. #17
    Immortal Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Beach City
    Posts
    7,945
    Ring of Peace sounds like an awesome CD. However, it only lasts 8 seconds and has a 2 minute CD. I think it's pretty balanced as is. Lots of useful applications to boot.

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 09:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Seems like they added the Transmog changes too you can transmog axes into swords or maces but fist weapons get owned and can still only be transmoged to other fist weapons.
    Cool! I hope that makes it live.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Seems like they added the Transmog changes too you can transmog axes into swords or maces but fist weapons get owned and can still only be transmoged to other fist weapons.
    Just tryed couldnt transmorq any weapons into other weapons which aint the same kind, like only polearm into Polearms and so on ..

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    OMFG People with this mind set piss me off "omg this ability is too op". Even more so when someone says "it LOOKS op."

    Someone confirm or not my suspicion. Ring of Peace, does it simulate Ring of Frost? The ring itself affects you, but if you're in the center of it it doesn't?
    It's a 8 second disarm/silence ring with a huge radius that is instant, usable on any target, and moves with them on a 1.5 minutes cooldown.

    Sorry if my mind set upsets you, but that is bloody overpowered. If placed properly in a 3v3 setting you can burst down anything in its duration and the enemy team can literally do nothing about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Ring of Peace sounds like an awesome CD. However, it only lasts 8 seconds and has a 2 minute CD. I think it's pretty balanced as is. Lots of useful applications to boot.
    8 seconds is an eternity in pvp.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkash View Post
    You need to read up, the ring is castable on ANY target and moves with the target.
    "Ring of Peace forms a 8 yard Sanctuary around the target for 8 seconds, causing all enemies in the area of effect to be silenced and disarmed."

    I already knew about casting on any target already, just forgot to mention that. But no where in the tooltip did it say the sanctuary was on the move other than it saying around the target, but in that case it changes things then.
    Last edited by bigfootbigd; 2013-01-02 at 09:32 PM.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •