Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    486 ilevel must be a mistake, isnt the highest ilevel that drops in LFR 483? Surely they dont want even more people to be complaining about being forced to do dailies.
    Crafted items 496 from 5.0 will be cheap as sht in 5.2

Its an RPG, stop QQ that they FORCE YOU to actually play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Jesus when will that tired argument reach its end? Please PLEASE PLEASE dont ruin the thread with the same discussion that has 10000 threads on it, please.
    Haha i wasnt complaining, i dont do any dailies, because the only raiding i do is LFR. Im just saying their idiots if they want to increase the amount of people saying that.

Deleted
    486 does sound a bit on the high side. 480 would probably be fairly reasonable, especially if 5.0 and 5.1 valor gear will move to justice points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    hate to be "That guy" but I wanna test the Disc stuff, and my priest isn't 90 yet. Seems I can't find the EU Premade copies, anyone know if they exist yet? Or is this PTR our chars only?

haha, the EXACT same thing with me. can't find them anywhere and i wanna test disc stuff :<

Deleted
    Jesus when will that tired argument reach its end? Please PLEASE PLEASE dont ruin the thread with the same discussion that has 10000 threads on it, please.
    Oh? If highest ilvl from LFR is 483, you have to get valor gear to get to next tier of LFR. To get valor gear, you have to do dailies. So if that goes live, LFR people will literally be forced to do dailies to progress.

While I normally agree, in this case if the threshold for entering T15 LFR stays where it is, the game itself then WOULD be forcing people to do dailies, whereas right now it is not technically doing so. Yes, there is the item upgrade system, but in order to reach a 486 iLvl, you would have to have every slot filled with LFR gear, then fully upgrade 6 items. Thats 9k valor for the upgrades. So minimum 9 weeks, and that assumes a ridiculous amount of luck in LFR. Just to qualify for the next tier of LFR.

Like I said, I don't mind a progression raiding model. But it can't take that long to move up.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

The only reason I have an issue with 486 to que for it, is que times for dps are going to be astronomical. I would bet the amount of people who actually have 486 ilvl right now is incredibly low compared to the vast majority doing LFR consistently every week. I don't think you would have more than 3 people in any given LFR group at 486 or above, and with no gear catchup that won't change much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyN View Post
    The only reason I have an issue with 486 to que for it, is que times for dps are going to be astronomical. I would bet the amount of people who actually have 486 ilvl right now is incredibly low compared to the vast majority doing LFR consistently every week. I don't think you would have more than 3 people in any given LFR group at 486 or above, and with no gear catchup that won't change much.
    You have 496 craft items, and BoE drops from 5.0. Also, you've item upgrades, if you dont want to do dailies for the valor items.

Why do people think that you've to be able to instantly queue for the latest content? If you arent geared enought, you have to continue (or to actually finally start) doing the content which is offered to you.

Wasn't the ilvl requirement for getting into LFR higher on Beta and even on release? I can see Blizzard making it 486 until all of the wings are unlocked and then reducing the requirement to 480. Making it higher to get in at first guarantees that only well-geared players will be trying the content, instead of having a flood of people going in who aren't prepared to handle the boss mechanics. Also, since it is PTR they could just be making it abnormally high so that only actual raiders at this point will test the LFR, thus making their feedback more reliable.

Either way, I don't expect it to be 486 upon release or close after.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    You have 496 craft items, and BoE drops from 5.0. Also, you've item upgrades, if you dont want to do dailies for the valor items.

Why do people think that you've to be able to instantly queue for the latest content? If you arent geared enought, you have to continue (or to actually finally start) doing the content which is offered to you.
    I am geared enough for it, try actually reading the post you quoted instead of assuming what I said. I said quote "The only reason I have an issue with 486 to que for it, is the que times for dps are going to be astronomical." I didn't mention not wanting to do dailies, infact I have done 6200 dailies across 9 character since MoP launched. And that's not an exaggeration, I have my character in a personal guild at the moment and can check how many i've done based on the achievement for doing 15,000.

I said my issue is the que times will be high, and they will be. Terrace is already at the hour mark now and it only requires 470 and completing Nightmare of Shek'zeer.
    Also, those 496 crafts and boe items... the people who won't be at 486, are the same people who won't have millions of gold to spend on things generally. It's going to be an issue that's going to result in some serious que time issues. On my server, Alleria, you literally can't even buy the drop boes. I've never seen literally any of them on the AH, rarely see the crafted ones. We only have a few guilds who have even cleared normal terrace. I suppose your next response is "lawl transfer", sure go ahead and pay me $225 to transfer my 9 90s and I will. Until there's a package deal, not happening.

Deleted
    and how so? because there are less blood spirits in the ah stuff made from them get CHEAPER???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    and how so? because there are less blood spirits in the ah stuff made from them get CHEAPER???
    I think you dont understand how business works.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 11:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TroyN View Post
    I am geared enough for it, try actually reading the post you quoted instead of assuming what I said.
    Just stated that its not an issue of Blizzard, just the mindset of the players is wrong. I think you enjoyed your way up to this point, will you dimish your achievements by allowing others to skip over your work.. ?

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything prices will go up as people try to get the ilevel to enter LFR.

Deleted
    I can accept the ilvl 486, so the previous LFR don't become complete wastelands.

Definitely not at the start. Think of all the people who're going to need at least the equivalent to normal HoF/ToES if they either sat out this tier or are leveling a new alt thanks to class changes being introduced in 5.2.

The first month will be a great time to be selling blood spirit based 496s.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    Even better... a demonic Dinosaur with Green Fire!
    Mind=Blown!

Deleted

Smile

Take down this wall scenario preview:
    Please don't forget the PTR just started and everything was bugged, this is just a preview how this scenario will look like!

Absolute first thing in the patch notes? Another daily quest hub. No ty. :{

Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    haha, the EXACT same thing with me. can't find them anywhere and i wanna test disc stuff :<
    You make them ingame client like in beta.
    There is a button " Create lvl 90 Premade character".

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Absolute first thing in the patch notes? Another daily quest hub. No ty. :{
    What's wrong with it? I have two max level toons and they're both already revered with all of the daily quest hubs, and exalted with a couple. And I definitely do not have a lot of time to play as I work almost 52 hours in any given week. A new daily hub is a welcome relief to people who have already finished all of the old max-level content, and provides more options on how to do the daily grind. Also if the Shieldwall / Domination questlines were any indicator, Blizzard truly has found an excellent way to tell stories through dailies.

Of course, this is all relative. I'm just saying that new content is always welcome.