Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    I am very well aware of the fact that Disc is a healing spec. You don't need to point that out. I knew she was disc, and instead of getting all defensive and engage troll mode and possibly make the dungeon worse - I went with it,
    Atonement
    Unlimited range
    Instant
    Requires level 1
    When you deal damage with Smite, Holy Fire, and Penance, you instantly heal a nearby low health friendly target within 40 yards from the enemy target for 100% of the damage dealt.

If the Priest is healed through Atonement, the effect is reduced by 50%.
    Last edited by Pooutine; 2013-01-03 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    I'm not saying that it wasn't a ninja or anything.
    But I'm stuck with 463 weapons for aoens (Elegon/Un'sok/Sha don't want to give my any weapon neither in LFR nor in NM and even with an extra roll on each of them each week) so if this weapon ever drop'd, I could roll on it. It's definitely an upgrade for me.

Though, I run a Brewery each day to loot a Carbuncle. I even tag in dps not to be accused of ninja if I tag'd as tank. Drop for the first time yesterday, got ninja'd by the tank...
    So, I know your feelling, bro.
    Elegon, Un'sok and Sha, meaning you're a plate-stre user. Carbuncle so I assume Warrior (no one else would want the crit trinket that much). So no, this dagger would NOT be an upgrade for you. It's far too fast, never mind the agility.

OT: Good things in my groups? Uh, getting it over with I guess. I've met a few nice or decent people, but nothing which stands out, unlike the bad things. Ironically to the above argument, most of my tanking gear (Trinkets, mostly; Iron Protector Talisman on 3 different chars) being ninjad by a Rogue.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-01-03 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Elegon, Un'sok and Sha, meaning you're a plate-stre user. Carbuncle so I assume Warrior (no one else would want the crit trinket that much). So no, this dagger would NOT be an upgrade for you. It's far too fast, never mind the agility.
    Oh yeah, my bad. I just looked quickly and saw it was an Agi weapon. I always forget the existence of daggers.
    Sure, I wouldn't roll on a dagger. But if it was a Mace or an Axe, I would probably roll.
    Last edited by Senen; 2013-01-03 at 07:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    a trinket i wanted on my other warrior dropped

both dks rolled need and the tank gave it to me

don't know why they did it, but i greatly appreciated it. especially after some retard wanting it for his feral offspec won it previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    The disc in my guild often tops both DPS and healing in LFR when not grouped with other geared people.
    We're going to need some screenshots of this. If by "top" you mean "within the top five for DPS." Because a Disc Priest shouldn't be able to pull even 40k DPS without coming in last for healing.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    So, again, I ask you... what good things have happened in groups you've been in?
    So, we answer you: none. The most fortunate scenario for me in lfd is when people don't:
    1) die pulling tons of unnecessary trash, which I then should clear up and res them;
    2) afk;
    3) decide to stand and discuss, who should get the loot, while I'm clearing next packs by myself.
    But its a very rare thing.
    The last fun lfd run I remember was in cata. It was zul-something and I got matched with some pala tank. He wasn't an exceptional player, buy we chatted a lot during the run and his jokes was absolutely hilarious. Sadly, I haven't met him ever again, and I don't remember his nickname.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    We're going to need some screenshots of this. If by "top" you mean "within the top five for DPS." Because a Disc Priest shouldn't be able to pull even 40k DPS without coming in last for healing.
    dont you feel stupid now

Last edited by cyqu; 2013-01-04 at 06:36 AM.