Thread: Identity Crisis

10+ Year Old Account

Identity Crisis

Hello!

I am having trouble with.. I guess you could say "Settling down" in WoW. I mained a Hunter for 2-3 years and really enjoyed it. But since MoP - BM/Surv were the dominant specs and I've always been a MM guy myself but MM in MoP isn't that competitive so I decided it was time to re-roll. I picked the Warrior and really enjoyed it. Found out Fury was the best raid spec so I went Fury. I then found out that Fury requires a high amount of Crit/RNG to be viable which completely turned me off of Warriors. So I thought to myself, maybe I'm just over WoW in general.. So I cancelled my WoW sub. Yesterday.

I guess I'm not fully over WoW yet and now feel like playing WoW again but I don't know what class to be. I was thinking of re-rolling a Shaman but then I realized I had spent so much time getting my professions etc up on my Warrior and the amount of money I spent, I don't have anymore. Also I will probably have to do dailies again and collect coins which annoys the crap out of me.

I don't know what to do. I want to play a Shaman but I don't want to do dailies etc. I actually don't even know the point of this thread. I guess I just needed to vent.. :P

idk but you might have the answer somewhere else in this thread

use the tamplet on the ptr to get lvl 90's off all classes so you can see what class you like/dislike.
    and you don't need to do dailys to raid. just farming heroics/upgraded heroic will bring you to the ilvl you need to do lfr. once you got lfr item you can upgrade them with vp.

and with 5.2 just released on the ptr its alot easyer to gear up. because vp items will probebly be turned into jp items. or atleast from the non 5.1 faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    In b4 lock

"What class shall I play"-threads are not allowed..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    In b4 lock

"What class shall I play"-threads are not allowed..
    It's not that thread rofl learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    It's not that thread rofl learn to read.
    You are correct indeed.

It's a "I cancelled my sub" -thread

Do you do raiding where it matters what the "optimal" spec is? Why not just play what you enjoy?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but "I quit" threads aren't allowed here. there is no discussion to be had