479 holy pally LF progression guild!

I am a 479 Holy Paladin. i have 1/6 heroic MSV xp, 6/6 normal MSV 5/6 HoF an1 1/4 Terrace(first boss on elite). I would prefer a 10M guild that raids on the weekends. I am available pretty much anytime on the weekend(not including sunday). On the weekdays(also including sunday) i can raid anytime from 6-11Pm EST everyday. Looking for a home to be forever. I am willing to server transfer and/or faction change.
    Last edited by pimawan; 2013-01-03 at 01:42 AM.

Hello i would like to speak with you as i think our guild may be a perfect fit
    realid: foxtrot#1646
    ingame: Shamaname

We can have you raiding by our very next raid night. pst ASAP. Battletag: Tuceg#1716
    --
    <God Complex> 10m [6/6 MV] [5/6 HF]

>>Currently Recruiting<<

**Regardless of what we need, all applications will be looked over carefully, as we are always looking to strengthen our raiding team no matter what**

We are located on Dark Iron and to those looking to change servers, consider our server and our guild as a place to setup a new home. <God Complex> is raid-centric experienced community guild looking for more members to develop and coach into seasoned Raiders to strengthen our main core raid groups.

Dark Iron Server is PVP with a rich history, centered around PAA. Server is based in California, and server runs off of PST.

Details:
    Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:30pm-8:30pm PST & Monday 5:30 – 9 p PST
    Recruiting: Open to all classes
    Progression: 6/6 MV ; 5/6 HoF
    Server: Dark Iron
    --
    What is expected:

1. Attendance. It means nothing for you to be fully prepped to raid if you aren't in the instance and ready when we pull. There will always be unavoidable situations, but if I can't rely on you then I will find someone to replace you.

2. Homework. Today's community has made it very easy to have a solid if not excellent grasp on fight mechanics before you zone in the first time. The officer corps and I will do what we can to compile sources, but ultimate responsibility is with the individual raider.

3. Performance. I'm not asking for logs, meters, or references. If you can make attendance and are willing to commit to playing your character the best you can, then you're the kind of player I want.

Also,

Our current emphasis is rounding out our 25 man raid team for MoP raiding.

>>Raid times are Tues Wed thurs 5:30 ST to 8:30 PST and Monday 5:30 ST to 9 PST and looking more raiders to join our core squad. Interested in all classes. -- We expect you to be able attend atleast 3/4 raid nights<<

Those interested specifically in raiding, PST me or my officer Anax Battletags: Tuceg#1716, DrGee#1137 or visit TheCorp.enjin.com

>>Currently Recruiting<<

**Regardless of what we need, all applications will be looked over carefully, as we are always looking to strengthen our raiding team no matter what**

CEO Speakease

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------