Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does this mean I can make 1h dagger into 1h mace? or Axe

Hope so, shamans with daggers just never feels right to me. plus the beer keg model mace is awesome.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-01-03 at 01:49 AM.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Does this mean I can make 1h dagger into 1h mace? or Axe

Hope so, shamans with daggers just never feels right to me. plus the beer keg model mace is awesome.
    Unfortunately not from what I've understood, daggers are unchanged. You should be able to transmog an axe to a mace though, for example. If you can wield both of them normally, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflectionize View Post
    Unfortunately not from what I've understood, daggers are unchanged. You should be able to transmog an axe to a mace though, for example. If you can wield both of them normally, of course.
    :S

sucks...
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone test if you can make daggers into swords? Also SWEET, can use my ZA 2h swords you can't get anymore all the time!
    Aye mate

I would really appreciate it if anyone could let me know if you can transmog a 2h Axe/mace/sword to a polearm. My DK is dying to know as I finally got Black Ice and would love to be able to use it (since there are no strength polearms as of now).

Deleted
    i dont remember where, but they say 2 hand mace/axe/sword , 1hand mace/axe/sword , 2 hand polearm/staves ... that were the one that have the same animation pack so those are the ones that can be transmog to each others.

do daggers to one handed swords work?

Just got done testing with my Rogue.

You can transmog Swords/Maces/Axes into each other.

You can only transmog Fist weapons into other Fist Weapons.

You can only transmog Daggers into other Daggers.

Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post

You can only transmog Daggers into other Daggers.
    Sad face.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can transmog a 2H axe to a 2H sword or 2H mace, but you can't transmog a mace/sword/axe to a polearm or staff.

Last edited by Tikaru; 2013-01-03 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    They made all caster weapons one-hand, so those work now.

Main-Hand/Off-Hand to One-Hand still doesn't work, I tried mogging my old Warblade of the Hakkari(s) from original ZG as they were still Main-Hand and Off-Hand and they would not let me.
    So, just to be clear -- they made all of the previous caster weapons into one-hand weapons ?

edit/update:

ahhh just checked ptr.wowhead.com, and at least Rigormortis (ICC caster weapon) is one-hand now instead of main hand.

omg omg omg I can't wait to be able to xmog this over my Loshan (sha-touched weapon)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Would really like to transmog fist weapons to axes/maces and daggers to swords etc. as hunters can transmog guns to bows (different animations). But no can do. I just don't understand that "transmog only items with same animations"-reasoning in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    deleted. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Fermion View Post
    I can't find anything for that (enchant fx) - and I don't recall seeing any strings for it. Could only try the weapons I have/can use, can't try fist weapons - sure someone else will though. Although they said items with the same animations, so "probably not"(?)
    That makes me a saaaad panda :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    They do use it for Jab though (unglyphed), so the animation would still be a factor. (And as far as I know it still uses the standard staff animations.)
    Unless I'm mistaken, the animations for jab are completely unique to jab. They aren't autoattack animations. Have you seen what holding jab looks like when you have a mace in your main hand?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Not sure if this was answered, but what about MH->1H and vice versa?

Can you transmog legendaries? think i've read somewhere that they might change that aswell in 5.2

So can I transmog my rogues daggers into fists/swords?

doea fist to sword works?

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    So can I transmog my rogues daggers into fists/swords?
    do you guys even read?? no you can't change dagger into fist/mace/sword

and no you can't transmog first to sword/mace/axe.

and no you can't transmog staff > polearm or polearm > staff.

but you can transmog sword to axe/mace. so far that looks like the only change they made