Deleted

Disarm effects questions?

I was evaluating between living steel weapon chain and dancing steel for my ret, but I am not sure about some things.

First, how many classes have disarm? I know of:
    Shadow priests
    Warriors
    Rogues
    Monks
    Hunters with pet with disarm

Second, how does "disarm" effects work. I know I cannot use weapon abilities but do I also lose the strength, pvp power and other stats that are on weapon? What about auto attacks?

Please share your knowledge of this matter.

15+ Year Old Account
    I also have a disarm question does it disarm your offand too or just your main hand?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

It doesn't affect PvP power. I don't know about other stats but I'm pretty sure it just affects weapon damage.

Disarm removes all weapon damage and makes skill with the tag "Requires Melee Weapon, Off-hand" unable to be executed. And there is also one short on the list but it is very rare : Warlock with Voidwalker pet.

You do not lose the ability to auto attack, you can still perform skills that do not require melee weapon, you do not lose the Stamina, Main Stat, PvP Resillence, PvP power, and Secondary stat on the weapon, naturally you do not see your HP drop due to loss of stamina from a disarm.

Paladin may still if I'm not mistaken (Since I last play a paladin during late WoTLK) may still use Judgement, Hammer of Wrath?, Consecration, Holy Shock, Holy Prism, Execution Sentence. Just like how monks can still Jab, Rising Sun Kick, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm although they will have reduced effect, however Spinning Fire Blossom which based it's damage purely off Attack Power and PvP Power still has it's full effect while disarmed.

Hope this piece of info helps.
    Last edited by SnorlaxJeng; 2013-01-03 at 02:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also balance druids can have a disarm if they have symboisis on a monk.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose