10+ Year Old Account

A Polar Bear story

A friend of mine posted me this video recently of something remarkable. Given, its a few years ago, but apparently the story still carries on because every year the bears return.

In Churchil, Manitoba, in Canada, a husty owner with his pack living together, one evening goes to take pictures of his dogs, when a polar bear approaches the pack from the wilderness. Thinking the bear would attack his pack, after several moments, Remarkably, the polar bear and the huskys after watching each other, give in, and begin to play together, and do for some an hour or more.

After this meeting, it happened many times the same polar bear returned, and the dogs and it played together like friend. Eventully, the bear even brought with him others, and they and the dogs happily played together. The story goes on that every year around the same time, the bear returns to the same spot, sometimes with other bears, to play with the dogs.

Pretty remarkable story

Last edited by Trassk; 2013-01-03 at 02:06 AM.
    #boycottchina

This was awesome, thanks for sharing.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a valued lesson. If two species of animal, both natural predators, can put aside there instinct to fight or kill each other, and cuddle up like there the same, why then can't we humans share the same instead of fighting one another.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its a valued lesson. If two species of animal, both natural predators, can put aside there instinct to fight or kill each other, and cuddle up like there the same, why then can't we humans share the same instead of fighting one another.
    Because polar bears and huskys are both incredibly cuddly, aside from the razor sharp claws and teeth of course. That, and people are ass holes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love polar bears, and stories like these makes me so happy.
    Disney movie next!

Quote Originally Posted by teh piemore View Post
    Because polar bears and huskys are both incredibly cuddly, aside from the razor sharp claws and teeth of course. That, and people are ass holes.
    Adorable...

I remember when i was at the Zoo and down in the Polar Bear pit and placing honey and pieces of meat around it for the bears. When we all went out of the pit we walked past the holding pens which were open to the side but with iron bars. Those bears are fucking enormous!

omg, the one where he's hugging the white husky is just too adorable <3<3<3<3 i think i might squee too much >.<

very nice, thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    omg, the one where he's hugging the white husky is just too adorable <3<3<3<3 i think i might squee too much >.<
    dis... Dis is mine...

10+ Year Old Account
    so you are saying i need to get a monkey playmate... awesome
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"