Addon/macro help

Ok, I leveled my hunter and got it geared to LFR ready and I'm working on getting it to normal mode raid ready but I've been putting off getting power aura's and macro's set up for it cause I don't like setting them up.

The questions however are.

1) Is there a way to set up power aura's or a similar addon to show the tooltip image of an ability such as Rapid Fire or mend pet to show that its up with the abilities picture(preferably with a countdown till its gone.) instead of a random image/timer
    (I used power auras and just chose fun ones for paladin but i want actual ability pictures for hunter.)

2) Is there a macro to use my rocket boost belt(engineer) and if it fails and launches me to cast my Parachute/Hangglider but not use them if it succeeds.

3) Might get better answers in hunter section but since I'm making the topic here already, do you know any really good addons for BM/Survival Hunters to help me out.

4) Is it possible to macro in a pet ability such as rapid or heart of phoenix(if pet dead) to my abilities so that they cast when i need them too if they're up.
    I'll prolly have more questions but I'll ask them later...

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Power Auras and Weak Auras both have the option to have Icons instead of textures, in Power Auras I can't exactly remember what it said but it's a check box right next to the size slider. In Weak Auras you just make an "Icon" aura.
    2) I have no idea how to make complex macros but the macro thread might help.
    3) JSHB4 worked for me for my alt, it's pretty neat because it kind of tells you where you next Cobra Shot will take you in terms of focus, so you know if you can cast AS or KC right after that shot, etc.
    4) Well... you CAN macro in pet abilities to your abilities but they will be used whenever you use your ability. It seems like you want a macro that can magically just KNOW when you need them, and I think that's impossible? What I do is just macro my pet abilities to F2-4 because they're not that hard to reach and the pet abilities that you can actively use are not that many. I thought heart of the phoenix was passive? Haven't played my hunter in a long time.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    1) Power Auras and Weak Auras both have the option to have Icons instead of textures, in Power Auras I can't exactly remember what it said but it's a check box right next to the size slider. In Weak Auras you just make an "Icon" aura.
    2) I have no idea how to make complex macros but the macro thread might help.
    3) JSHB4 worked for me for my alt, it's pretty neat because it kind of tells you where you next Cobra Shot will take you in terms of focus, so you know if you can cast AS or KC right after that shot, etc.
    4) Well... you CAN macro in pet abilities to your abilities but they will be used whenever you use your ability. It seems like you want a macro that can magically just KNOW when you need them, and I think that's impossible? What I do is just macro my pet abilities to F2-4 because they're not that hard to reach and the pet abilities that you can actively use are not that many. I thought heart of the phoenix was passive? Haven't played my hunter in a long time.
    Thank you for the reply, Didn't know power aura's could do that or I would have already set them up since I love power auras.
    I'll check in the macro thread for that, maybe hit gold.
    I'll look into that addon, if it can do that ill be happy.

and more thinking like use rabid when i use bestial wrath so that my enraged pet is hitting faster etc
    so that buff abilities are used with other buff abilities instead of randomly assuming they're up when i use the main one.