Starting A New Class

hey, been playing my rogue in MoP and it really isnt enjoyable. Ive played my rogue, and pretty much only my rogue, since wrath and I just dont feel like playing it anymore. So Im looking for something new to play. In your experiences.. what class(es) did you enjoy the most?

Im kinda leaning towards a warrior because Prot seems really fun but its still in the air

Deleted
    Depends a lot on what role you would like to try.

My best advice would be to do something like paladin, druid or monk since they have the option to play all 3 different specs tank/heals/dps. Also these are some of the classes that i have heard the most positive things about whenever someone starts lvl'ing a new class. If you are the kind of person that likes to stick to a main character then something like these makes gearing a lot more exciting since you can go for os gear and will literally take 3 times as long before you run out of upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    Depends a lot on what role you would like to try.

My best advice would be to do something like paladin, druid or monk since they have the option to play all 3 different specs tank/heals/dps. Also these are some of the classes that i have heard the most positive things about whenever someone starts lvl'ing a new class. If you are the kind of person that likes to stick to a main character then something like these makes gearing a lot more exciting since you can go for os gear and will literally take 3 times as long before you run out of upgrades.
    I was thinking of saying in my OP that I hate pallies and druids and not interested in Monk.. but I decided not to haha. But Pally is just too boring for me, got one sitting at 69 and I refuse to level him. Druid tanks feel like a slower warrior tank... idk maybe ill try monk thanks

You should play Holy Priest or Arcane Mage because you are asking me what class you should play and I think you should be punished.

I'm enjoying my monk a lot, but my heart really lies with my warlock -- and it'd be a totally different experience from melee DPS, too. (Unless you don't Soul Shatter.)
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.