Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Reminds me more of Black Temple than Ulduar.

Black Temple was/is fun, so, that's not a bad thing

end of page bug post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AK_47 View Post
    The design are nice, the architecture as well, however I'm very disappointed by the colors and tones. Everything is so grey and sober ... it lacks charisma
    You cant be serious :P

Its a rough preview from the instance ofc most of the "eye candy" features are disabled. Consider this preview as a sketch only.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 06:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Doesn't look interesting to me. Dark and cold. Wont be coming back for that.
    If it was bright and warm you wouldnt come back also because some people just want everything and want nothing at the same time and are never happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsbefair View Post
    You cant be serious :P

Its a rough preview from the instance ofc most of the "eye candy" features are disabled. Consider this preview as a sketch only.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 06:02 PM ----------

If it was bright and warm you wouldnt come back also because some people just want everything and want nothing at the same time and are never happy.
    I think its great that Blizzard employees now take to the time to comment in these forums. First class.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrathius View Post
    Reading these tweets, all I can say is Ghostcrawler has the patience of a saint.
    He has a huge paycheck, that helps with patience from twitter/forum dumbasses.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed the raid dungeon video. Place looks massive with enough varied envirnments to help combat raid fatigue. Looking forward to stepping into it.

Raid looks pretty badass, especially since it's not even done yet, love that it doesn't have the same look throughout. Here's to hoping the bosses will be equally awesome.

Finally an awesome raid design, I'm really excited about it, sad is that ToT will never be as epic as Ulduar, BT or Karazhan, thanks to the LFR...

"To ensure that as many people as possible can use their time in-game on something they think is fun and that they enjoy doing, and not make people feel like they have to spend massive amounts of time every day just to reach a theoretical maximum weekly limit of Valor Points."

Got a good laugh at this one. Did you do your dailies today?

Throne of Thunder looks freaking amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    "To ensure that as many people as possible can use their time in-game on something they think is fun and that they enjoy doing, and not make people feel like they have to spend massive amounts of time every day just to reach a theoretical maximum weekly limit of Valor Points."

Got a good laugh at this one. Did you do your dailies today?
    I hardly see anyone doing dailies on my server any more. Maybe people got it into their heads that they are not mandatory ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    I hardly see anyone doing dailies on my server any more. Maybe people got it into their heads that they are not mandatory ^.^
    No they got revered and stopped.

Sure dailies aren't mandatory, upgrading your gear isn't mandatory, neither is VP capping but I know you do it weekly and so do I. I also know that you have to do dailies to purchase gear with your VP. So in a sense yes they are mandatory.

Every decent raiding guild had every guild member doing every daily for the first two months of the expansion to get VP gear. The same can be said for gearing alts. You have to do your dailies if you want to purchase gear with your VP.

Sounds "mandatory" to me.

No they got revered and stopped.
    For the most part, those who didnt like doing dailies anyways and yet did they anyways to unlock the rewards did just that and stopped. There will always be players out there who continue to do dailies beyond just the unlocking of the rewards just as there are those who run dungeons and raids after already acquiring the rewards.

Though Blizzard thinks fun is getting players to do thing they dont enjoy. Sure they try to make it more enjoyable, though doesnt seem to have a lasting effect. I guess thankfully for Blizzard, dailies are among the fastest forms of content to produce and not much continued support required in the forms of tuning due to it being designed to be soloable by all in quest gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedsterz View Post
    Well the person in charge of raid design doesnt see dailies as optional as the other developers make them out to be and this is the guy that is in charge of content where gear plays a far larger roll than dailies which are tuned for quest gear. GC might have the over head view but he is also concerned about keeping soloists and no lifers busy.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-01-04 at 02:06 AM.

Every decent raiding guild had every guild member doing every daily for the first two months of the expansion to get VP gear. The same can be said for gearing alts. You have to do your dailies if you want to purchase gear with your VP.

Sounds "mandatory" to me.
    If your guild is forcing you to do dailies then you can switch guilds if you hate dailies that much. There's always a choice to be made when deciding on how you want to progress in the game, including the people you play with.

Mandatory would be: cap your valor/charms every week or your subscription gets cancelled.

On the topic of the instance preview...holy crap the place is huge. I'm liking what I see.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Deleted
    I should visit this site more often whenever im competing in a giveaway contest ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    If your guild is forcing you to do dailies then you can switch guilds if you hate dailies that much. There's always a choice to be made when deciding on how you want to progress in the game, including the people you play with.

Mandatory would be: cap your valor/charms every week or your subscription gets cancelled.

On the topic of the instance preview...holy crap the place is huge. I'm liking what I see.
    I think your definition of mandatory is a little too loose. It's most definitely mandatory if you want to compete for world firsts.

I could say using epic items isn't mandatory, enchanting your items isn't mandatory, logging in isn't mandatory...your argument fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    You cannot be this stupid... I mean honestly, are you capable of rational thought?
    I'm actually not. What I said there was REALLY just a random conglomerate of words that somehow found it's way to cohesion. On a serious note, why would they say they wanted this raid to be more like Uld and then relate nothing of the two? The only thing remotely similar is the size. BT was huge but they didn't say Uld was going to reminiscent of it. It's not like I'm hating on it, because I said it looks epic and I can't wait to raid it. But I really was hoping for an Old God or a Titan or Keeper or SOMETHING.. not just comparison due to size.