[TV] Adventure time with finn and jake and why its awesome.

This show must have been stolen from the mind of god. I cannot even possibly begin to list the reasons as to why this show is just pure awesome,

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

While I wouldn't go THAT far by saying God had a hand in it.

It's better then the usual trash they try to sell to kids now adays.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    While I wouldn't go THAT far by saying God had a hand in it.

It's better then the usual trash they try to sell to kids now adays.
    I dont know man it could very well be the voice of this generation. Lol.

Deleted
    I've yet to watch it but I keep forgetting everyday. I liked Flapjack so I guess it's gonna be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that show, it's amazing. Also if you like Adventure Time go watch Regular Show, that is also equally amazing
    Tanks are made of steel, blood and a shield, not magic and twigs.
    My Warrior My Shaman

Deleted
    I love this show, though, I think it may be giving kids wrong messages sometimes.

I watched the first and the third episode of the third season, I must admit it's weaker than first and the second season, sadly.

I must say i was pleasantly surprised when i saw this show. I saw the commercials about the kid running through town yelling "WHAT TIME IS IT?" and coming to the conclusion that it would suck. I also want to kick that kid in the face, still.

Its a nice change of pace from the rest of the filth that cartoons are becoming nowadays. Its made me laugh quite a few times.

And regular show is still terrible. I watched it and see little difference between that and the other new cartoons that i hate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I love this show, though, I think it may be giving kids wrong messages sometimes.

I watched the first and the third episode of the third season, I must admit it's weaker than first and the second season, sadly.
    This is because the real kickers are saved for end of season, it was already discussed before on the tumblr for AT.
    Also, really excited for Adventure Time with Fiona and Cake episode.
    The preview was totally algebraic.

Still prefer Looney Toons, but it's a pretty good show :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    I must say i was pleasantly surprised when i saw this show. I saw the commercials about the kid running through town yelling "WHAT TIME IS IT?" and coming to the conclusion that it would suck. I also want to kick that kid in the face, still.

Its a nice change of pace from the rest of the filth that cartoons are becoming nowadays. Its made me laugh quite a few times.

And regular show is still terrible. I watched it and see little difference between that and the other new cartoons that i hate.
    This pretty much exactly :P

It's definitely one of the best, if not the best kids cartoon since a long while... Though I'm very happy that they're showing the Looney Toons again, along with Tom and Jerry.

Adventure Time Jake the Dad is really a pure Tvshow bcoz some person compare this show with Tom and jerry shows.

Here i like to talk about a New Episode which i watch Adventure Time S5E6 -Jake the Dad -Jake finds fatherhood challenging.

Any body watch this??