Poll: Men sitting on the toilet and wiping after

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As manly as holding your wiener can be, I still don't enjoy cleaning the urine spatters from my bathroom that much. No, cleaning them not a big deal, but sitting down is much less at least in my books. I'm not afraid of the germs or fecal particles, urine just smells bad and does not look that appealing either. I know I'm ingesting unwillingly all sorts of shit and whatnot all the time, but that's why there's all those fancy things living inside me.

i only sit at home.. never in public toilets...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    As an aside, when we built our base camp in rural Mozambique, we installed toilets. The locals kept breaking the toilets because they would stand on top of the seats and squat over them. We had to have a "toilet induction" for any new personnel entering our base camp so that they didn't break the damn things.
    That is quite dangerous, to squat over a toilet! you might cut yourself, with the sharp ridges of the broken ceramic toilet.

On topic, I only sit down on two occasions: for taking a dump, and in the morning, when I am too sleepy to "aim" correctly. And I never do it in public toilets.
    Wipe? No need. Just fully pull your "sleeve" before peeing, and that is enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialanne View Post
    Now you're just being facetious. But whatever. You can sit like a woman, and put on a dress while you're at it, too. It'll suit you better
    What a hunk of bullshit. I wasn't expecting anything else to be honest. When was the last time you sat down anyway? Do you sleep against the wall?

I think Tuvok's answer on the previous page sums everything up.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-01-03 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao I find this thread hilarious!

I've always stood, unless I'm shitting and have to piss at the same time. Wiping off your dick? Lmao. It's called shaking and where I'm from if you shake it more than 3 times your playing with it.

Point is you can still be clean without sitting down. If your missing the toilet and leaving piss in that area of your body then you deserve to be emasculated and sit down to piss.

What's next? Should men start curtseying instead of bowing? It's society and society dictates what separates men from women, one of those things is standing to piss for a man and sitting/squatting for a woman.
    Call me House.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    Lmao I find this thread hilarious!

I've always stood, unless I'm shitting and have to piss at the same time. Wiping off your dick? Lmao. It's called shaking and where I'm from if you shake it more than 3 times your playing with it.

Point is you can still be clean without sitting down. If your missing the toilet and leaving piss in that area of your body then you deserve to be emasculated and sit down to piss.

What's next? Should men start curtseying instead of bowing? It's society and society dictates what separates men from women, one of those things is standing to piss for a man and sitting/squatting for a woman.
    Again, the fuck is this? These are the weirdest arguments for manliness I've ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Again, the fuck is this? These are the weirdest arguments for manliness I've ever seen.

I wonder if society dictates him to throw himself in a well, would he do it?

To hell with skepticism and doing what makes me feel best, I'll do what the crowd tells me to. It doesn't matter that it's a blanket statement based on nothing!

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it weird? Based on your location I'm guessing me and you live in very different societies. In southern U.S. if you told people you sat down to piss you'd most likely get called a pussy. Where I'm from, men stand. It's as simple as that. Just like where I'm from men tend to bow after a show and women tend to curtsey. There is an infinite list I could give you that men and women do the same thing in different fashions because of their gender.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post

To hell with skepticism and doing what makes me feel best, I'll do what the crowd tells me to. It doesn't matter that it's a blanket statement based on nothing!
    What a rebel.

EDIT: I know that was trolling/sarcasm on your part. But uh, I piss standing up cause I don't feel like I need to put a bra on afterwards. Plus its what I'm used too.
    Last edited by Xl House lX; 2013-01-03 at 09:03 PM.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think arguments from manliness are dumb, but I'll piss how I damn well please, especially when my preferred manner of urination also happily fits the socially accepted norm.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Its best to close the lid, i saw something about how the water fumes (whatever they are called) fills the room, including your toothbrush.

Its also nasty to put on those cloth covers that absorb the germs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    I stand and always will as that's how I was taught. It's quick, and can be fairly clean as long as you're not incompetent.
    Yes this describes me perfectly, and theres nothing wrong with it. If your blind or cant stand still fine sit down but otherwise...
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it weird? Based on your location I'm guessing me and you live in very different societies. In southern U.S. if you told people you sat down to piss you'd most likely get called a pussy. Where I'm from, men stand. It's as simple as that. Just like where I'm from men tend to bow after a show and women tend to curtsey. There is an infinite list I could give you that men and women do the same thing in different fashions because of their gender.
    I don't think I've ever seen a woman curtsy in real life.

Deleted

Well, in the rest of the world if you tell people that you come from the south of US, you'd most likely get called a fucking idiot that mistakes logic for irrationality.

Here's to my inevitable infraction! I regret nothing.

/cheers
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-01-03 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    I only really sit on the toilet if I'm really tired (read: newly awake), but I do however wipe around the side of the toilet (like where the ring would be if you had it down), since even if you don't think it splashes, it does and eventually it'll get pretty groose and you'll have to do a big clean up.
    So the same way that I just dish my plate right away to avoid it building into a big dish and having to do it all at once, I just wipe once around the side to avoid / delay having to clean it with srs stuff.
    Especially if you live with someone it's just "nice" if you can keep stuff clean. I mean it's not like it's really an effort after all.

Also to people saying that men "should" stand because it's "manly" and whatnot, get your head out of your a**, we don't live in the 19th century anymore.
    I stand because it's quick, not because I want to feel manly, that's the stupidest thing I've heard. Each to their own really, none of the ways should be viewed more right than the other. It was "girly" to sit when you pee'd when you were like 10, it seems a lot of people are stuck in that way of thinking, sad.
    Last edited by mmoc898f6b28e8; 2013-01-03 at 09:13 PM.

I don't think I've ever seen a woman curtsy in real life.
    Go here: http://www.medievaltimes.com/dallas.aspx Curtsying women and a great time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Go here: http://www.medievaltimes.com/dallas.aspx Curtsying women and a great time.
    It's down the road from my mother's house, and I doubt I'll ever find a reason to go there. I wouldn't go alone, adults are unlikely to go with me, and I don't have any young cousins left to do it with.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 09:09 PM ----------

Well, in the rest of the world if you tell people that you come from the south of US, you'd most likely get called a fucking idiot that mistakes logic for irrationality.

Here's to my inevitable infraction! I regret nothing.

/cheers
    I live in the southern US. Pretty sure it doesn't have an effect on my rationality.

Deleted
    Again, it's not about that you stand up and piss, and I don't care about societies and all that. It's just this weird insulting of people that sit down and pee that makes me go "the fuck?". I sit down and pee, which means that I need to wear dresses and a bra etc. according to you people, it's just so surreal that people actually go out of their way to insult us for no apparent reason other than "society". The fuck?

Deleted

I live in the southern US. Pretty sure it doesn't have an effect on my rationality.

Consider yourself lucky.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Society shouldn't do it your way. Society should do it my may.

This is all I read when people make posts like yours.