Poll: Men sitting on the toilet and wiping after

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have too much fun standing while I piss to ever give that up. Not sure what wiping will do that a couple of shakes doesn't already accomplish.

Deleted
    I do both, I just don't like the idea of not sitting down.
    Still: I surely would not let others tell me how to go to the toilet. Screw that.

meh ask your friend to paint a bullseye in the toilet maybe he will get better at his aim....
    Last edited by Divineknight13; 2013-01-03 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    I think the point is that it doesn't really matter how you do it, as long as you and your surroundings are always clean. On that subject, you should do a poll on whether women wipe. You'd think they all do, as they should, but I think you'd be surprised.

I pee sitting down, when I was younger I couldn't aim and I had to stay at my aunts a lot and she made me sit to pee. Always done it that way since I see nothing wrong with either. Never peed sitting down in a public bathroom though, to hell with those toilet seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

It depends really... early morning when I just woke up I always sit... Being drowzy while taking a piss is bad. :P

Later on it just depends on how tired I am / how interresting my phone is. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Japanese toilets in the ground? Never heard of that

never heard of these?

and I'm sorry but wiping is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of I can only assume it to be an issue for uncircumcised men.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have wiped the tip before and it does not turn out good. The toliet paper ends up sticking and it is more trouble then it is worth.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    On that subject, you should do a poll on whether women wipe. You'd think they all do, as they should, but I think you'd be surprised.
    That thought scares me I wonder how much women that don't wipe after would actually admit it though.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post

never heard of these?
    Honestly no, But how common are they in Japan today?

Sit, Wipe. If ur in a relationship. Ur immune to ur own dick smell for others it can be quite strong.. If u often smell urine ul get less BJ'S than a clean person.

Wooop wooop!!!

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

I used to stand, but I haven't for years. Why stand when you can sit? Unless it's in a public bathroom, then I stand and flush the toilet with my foot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    Sit, Wipe. If ur in a relationship. Ur immune to ur own dick smell for others it can be quite strong.. If u often smell urine ul get less BJ'S than a clean person.

Wooop wooop!!!
    I have never gotten pee on my penis while pissing I have no idea how you manage that.

I saw a sign once that said " If your dick is too small to aim then sit down and piss like the woman you are ".

Couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I have never gotten pee on my penis while pissing I have no idea how you manage that.
    where is ur dickhole then? does it not come out that way? say whaaaaaat...

Deleted
    I'm quite curious too

Do you just let the urine dribble out, or do you forcefully expel it from your body?

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Do you just let the urine dribble out, or do you forcefully expel it from your body?
    is that what the expell harm ability was for monks lol?

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Mega blast! Anyway i like to wash myself afterwords to get that imba fresh feeling.
    Not because im dirty just because it feels super good

Mega blast! Anyway i like to wash myself afterwords to get that imba fresh feeling.
    Not because im dirty just because it feels super good
    So you enjoy playing with your dick every time you urinate? Great. Implying that people who don't are somehow unclean is a very odd thing to imply, however.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's an intimate issue, then wiping shouldn't be a problem. If you want other people to play with your bits, you need to make sure your bits are clean. If you miss, you need to sit.