Poll: Men sitting on the toilet and wiping after

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenbrew View Post
    Plus its his toilet. He clearly marked his territory.
    I LOL'ed so hard!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with wiping? Cool shit when your pants smell like shit when you put the dick back in your pants 2 secs after peeing. It will still drop urine enough to make your pants smell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyJones View Post
    Can't argue with logic.

Eew... Once a WEEK? And just "wipe up"?!

And yet somehow, you sound proud...

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 10:16 PM ----------

I'm not convinced there are any hygene problems. Urine is pretty sterile.
    That doesn't mean we don't have the irrational "eeew" emotions about it, of course.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 10:22 PM ----------

What, you don't do a handstand like the rest of us REAL manly, masculine, alpha-male bush men?
    (sorry, I meant "butch"... I think.)
    Urine is pretty sterile indeed, but the moment it's out of your body in most circumstances it won't be sterile anymore, and the moment it's not sterile anymore it will start to smell, like in your underwear.
    If you have any doubts, I challenge you to not wipe up the last bit or drup, and to not do that for an entire day.
    At the end of the day smell your own undies and if you can bend that far, smell your own penis.
    'Old stinky pee is what this smell reminds me off.'
    And what kinda worries me the most is that most men don't even seem to notice that they smell bad down there, or they do notice but don't care as there sure are a lot of men in this poll that are not wiping up.
    I am 'blessed' with very good senses when it comes to smelling, it's very nice when it comes to apple pie and stuff, but I swear you won't see me sitting next to your typical bachelor gaming guy, on a bus or something, cause the smell of old pee is very strong.
    Now I know there are gamers that are nice and tidy, not saying all are the same.
    But seeing this poll, I can only think: eeeeuw

Sitting down... Really? Maybe they don't teach this anymore but I learned to "shake" after taking a piss. Seems to work just fine and I haven't had any complaints yet!