Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    so much wrath love, yet during cata you were all ripping into it,

anyways, what we need is, a special 2 weeks event, in which raids are "converted",where some raids are only available for 10 man, and others 25 man only, higher loot from 25 man lower from 10 man, with the next raid after each one getting progressively more difficult and demanding higher gear in most slots, remove the LFR remove the LFD, remove scenarios, remove real ID invite, remove CRZ, return feeding pets, and make clams none stack-able

Let the current bitchers, complainers and moaners see how WoW was in TBC then maybe they'd see how easy they have it when it was reset after the two weeks, which would reduce complaints and pointless threads.

Screw getting in new writers, anyone that really pays attention to lore properly already enjoy whats been written, also getting a new writer in won't change the lore as its already been written, unless they were to start over, which would make the game redundant

Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    We are discussing,we just don't agree with you
    i dont mind with that agree or not agree its good
    but i am talking about specific persons

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    so much wrath love, yet during cata you were all ripping into it,

anyways, what we need is, a special 2 weeks event, in which raids are "converted",where some raids are only available for 10 man, and others 25 man only, higher loot from 25 man lower from 10 man, with the next raid after each one getting progressively more difficult and demanding higher gear in most slots, remove the LFR remove the LFD, remove scenarios, remove real ID invite, remove CRZ, return feeding pets, and make clams none stack-able

Let the current bitchers, complainers and moaners see how WoW was in TBC then maybe they'd see how easy they have it when it was reset after the two weeks, which would reduce complaints and pointless threads.

Screw getting in new writers, anyone that really pays attention to lore properly already enjoy whats been written, also getting a new writer in won't change the lore as its already been written, unless they were to start over, which would make the game redundant
    early cata i remember how ppl was whining about how HC's was hard
    after month blizzard Nerfs them
    then ppl start to say blizzard pls make the game hard to play
    no in mop blizzard force us to do daily's and lots of ppl whining about it
    blizzard will remove it and ppl will say gearing is so easy blizzard make it hard pls
    thats how QQing works

Mop story line is meh so far and yes I'm a loremaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Mop story line is meh so far and yes I'm a loremaster.
    its my opinion too
    maybe last patch will be good a little

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    in my opinion wow need epic writer like the one who write the lord of the rings and now the hobbit this stuffs will make the game so alive and have story
    like TBC & wotlk
    i miss arthas and illidan those was gr8 bosses i ever seen
    now there is no story
    anyone agree with me

Regards
    They might need an epic writer, but, I've not seen any subscriber offering to pay for it. If you are expecting Blizzard to hire an 'epic' writer, then you are asking for less content and development monies.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    in my opinion wow need epic writer like the one who write the lord of the rings and now the hobbit
    Regards
    Newsflash. Tolkien is dead, long dead.