10+ Year Old Account

Ra-den possibly Old God related?

Here's the vid posted on the front page, about the new raid area: .

Now, at about 4:31 in the video, it shows a large room surrounded by lightning pillars, which looks like where the Thunder King fight will take place. At about 4:53 in the video, it shows a room with a huge lightning ball above the platform, which might be where the Ra-den fight takes place.

There are also two VERY strange looking statues of some type of creature's head, something I haven't seen in WoW before. I think it might be something Old God related. Is there a possibility Ra-den is Old God related?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

I'm gonna bet ra-den is a lesser titan or a very advanced titan construct. the heads are mogu-made statue-machines created with titan tech to imprison ra-den.

the thunder king got his power from titan tech. my bet is that ra-den was the guy taking care of that tech.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    There are also two VERY strange looking statues of some type of creature's head, something I haven't seen in WoW before. I think it might be something Old God related. Is there a possibility Ra-den is Old God related?
    i only see one statue at 4:53 between the two "faces"