Deleted

That new forge in 5.2...

Hee guys!

So reading the news about 5.2 and something caught my attention:

"As the heroes conquer the Isle, they will unlock the powerful Lightning Forge, which will allow Blacksmiths to forge mighty raid-worthy items, as well as classic weapons from the past."

Especialy the weapons from the past, does this mean my BS char can craft, for example Corrupted ashbringer? or is this the way they implent the old ZG/ZA weapons?

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Some Troll gear has been datamined so that's there for sure. I highly doubt the Corrupted Ashbringer is ever going to make it in anything other than the black market AH. I'd assume the old blacksmithing weapons you can't get anymore will be there as well.

No, just old ZG/ZA armor/weapons for the most part, unfortunately....

Deleted
    I doubt you'll be able to forge corrupted ashbringer, maybe some of the less iconic removed loot tho?

Zinrokh plx

Deleted
    Awh allright , was getting my hopes up high for my old Rhok bow, ( i know Bs can't make bows but what ever..)

ye the corrupted ashbringer was an example, so it could also be Athies ( the priest staff) or Rhok ( hunter bow ) or what ever weapon.

Deleted
    I just hope it means we'll finally get the BS weapons from TBC back

Maybe it's just that you don't have to run BRD for the Black Anvil or the Old Frost Resistance Stuff from Naxx, that required this special Anvil in Naxx.

Possible but i doubt such a change would be already mentioned in 1st build of a Patch.

Most Weapons are still available, except some from Naxx but most of them are found in Naxx 10Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to forge corrupted ashbringer, maybe some of the less iconic removed loot tho?

Zinrokh plx
    It's already in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for BC Blacksmith weapons, but from what I've seen so far it appears to be just the ugly troll stuff from old ZA/ZG

Deleted
    Owh can you already go to the forge and see or ?

Zinrokh plx
    Technically you can still get it with archealogy, not that you, or anyone would actually want to though.

Zinrokh plx
    You can already get Zin'rokh via archeology, and Jin'rokh is fairly similar to the S3 (Vengeful) Greatsword that is also availlable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the forge is related to the next stage of the legendary quest. It would be cool if the server had to work together to unlock something but at the same time you have to be mindful of low pop servers getting left behind.

I'm personally hoping for the Maul of the Redeemer to be available.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Owh can you already go to the forge and see or ?
    No, the island where the new daily hub, raid and forge is located is protected by a dense mist and an invisible wall.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán View Post
    I just hope it means we'll finally get the BS weapons from TBC back
    This is all I care about!

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    No, just old ZG/ZA armor/weapons for the most part, unfortunately....
    Those are just greens that will be dropping in the zone. I wish I could find the blue post that was talking about it. But there are some patterns like the lionheart blade and it's upgrades that should be coming back as well as some gear that got removed from questlines and such.

//edit: Well I can't find it..but they are BOE greens with random stats for xmog. It is possible that those can be crafted or zone drop. But I personally think there are other patterns and weapons that should be put back on the crafting table
    Last edited by Captain Gir; 2013-01-03 at 05:11 PM.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I was hoping for BC Blacksmith weapons, but from what I've seen so far it appears to be just the ugly troll stuff from old ZA/ZG
    But this is what I am afraid of.

I already have Jin'rokh from old ZG when my wife and I were farming Zandalar rep before they removed it, as well as a few others pieces from there, so if that's all it ends up being, then meh.

The troll-theme items are not crafted.

What it most likely refers to is the old Weapon Master items from TBC and possibly removed ToC weapons.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-01-03 at 09:57 PM.