Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephenthos View Post
    nice willfred. wish my guild would finally start real raiding. theyr all slackers >.<

eu battle net/wow/en/character/moonglade/Nephixia/simple

dont know if its my pve or pvp gear ur seeing :P
    no link because im new too.
    Purrrple power! I approve.

Your gear looks ok, but.. what do you have against socket bonuses? Especially the chest one I'd recommend you get. You can reforge out of legs & ring (or chest) hit if you need to shuffle things around.
    Slacking on your rep as well; could upgrade your blue helmet at least. And skinning?

7/10

I logged out in mainspec gear now, you happy?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Lissa/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Purrrple power! I approve.

Your gear looks ok, but.. what do you have against socket bonuses? Especially the chest one I'd recommend you get. You can reforge out of legs & ring (or chest) hit if you need to shuffle things around.
    Slacking on your rep as well; could upgrade your blue helmet at least. And skinning?

7/10

I logged out in mainspec gear now, you happy?
    eu battle net/wow/en/character/alakir/Lissa/advanced[/url]
    How about sending me some gear?
    See ut rolling with around 5k haste, i like that aswell.
    Not a big fan of the ninja-style transmogs most monks are rolling with. They look... good... but everyone has em ;p

9/10

And for me: eu battle net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Begnt/simple
    I feel like 4k is to little, prefer 5k it fits me better
    RNG gods are against me, 10 kills on gara'jal and 4 on elagon, coined all the kills, no fist/wep/trink ;(
    That goes for transmog aswell, want a diff head (yellow antlers) and drood t2 lookalike chest.

Hawk0kk's Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Begnt/simple

While I, myself doesn't really play WW as much that I'd like except for occasional single-tank fights, and LFR.

Overall, your monk is fairly well-tuned and are being taken care of in regarding of gems and enchants. Kudo to you.

9/10.

Here's mine! I don't really care much for Transmorg outside of my Shaman.

Brewmaster Set-up (Hit/Exp Soft Cap) > Haste until I get 14.0 Energy Regen with Ascension > Crit > Mastery

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...muram/advanced

Here's a link to mine: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Seiyu/advanced

I mainly play as Brewmaster. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I was wondering when we'd see those threads start lol.

@Kisho

Well obviously you're a tank since you have tank gear but a dps spec, making it abit complex to judge your current spec. But for your WW spec, not entirely sure where you are going with those prime glyphs. Talents are fine, and well, gear is obviously optimized for Brewmaster and I don't know anything about Brewmasters :-(

As for your tank spec, looks pretty fine to me if I compare to the brewmaster in our guild. I'd say 9/10.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    @Spotnick

I'm gonna give you a 10/10, because everything about your character is optimized 100%. Well done

My armory is in my signature.