10+ Year Old Account

Still writing 2012....

Welp. Its 10:00am here and I have just realized that the couple of Contracts that I sent to various Companies this morning are all dated

1/3/2012

Wonder how long i will continue to make that mistake...

How long will you write 2012 instead of 2013?

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually just the first week ^^

Deleted
    It usually takes about a month for me to remember that it's 2013 instead of 2012.

Atleast when writing that down with a pen.

Also, added question in the OP so this wouldn't kinda be of a pointless thread.

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Welp. Its 10:00am here and I have just realized that the couple of Contracts that I sent to various Companies this morning are all dated

1/3/2012

Wonder how long i will continue to make that mistake...

Why on earth the 1st of march 2012 .....

But yeah Keep having to remember about it myself will wear off in a few days tho
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Why on earth the 1st of march 2012 .....

But yeah Keep having to remember about it myself will wear off in a few days tho
    'Murrica my friend, they write the month at the first place.... January/ 3/ 2013

I already got used to it. However, sometimes it happens that I don't know which year it is at all. It might happen that it takes me a few seconds to remember that it's the "3. March 201x"

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to do it well into February back in school.

But now all I have to do is change the years on my templates and I should be good, as long as I am don't have to physically write it down.

I think i dated my rent check this morning for 2012 as well.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    'Murrica my friend, they write the month at the first place.... January/ 3/ 2013
    Yeah its a silly way to do it, but gotta go with the flow.