Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    In 7th grade I was too busy trying to beat Ocarina of Time and worrying about being picked last for football than to be thinking about fucking.
    Yeah, the thought of having sex never even occurred to me at age 13. Hell, I didn't even start self-gratification until years later.
    Well 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
    Because you look so fine
    And I really wanna make you mine

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    That is so wrong....
    Why is it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Your still in development of your puberty i guess.
    Yes? Still don't see the problem..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Isn't 13 fresh out of what, 7th grade?
    Pretty much.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I imagine it is about the ease of obtaining it. An average guy could walk into a bar and shout: I NEED TO GET LAID! ANYONE WILL DO! and he likely wont get any. Now imagine an average looking woman doing the same. How many offers do you think she would get?
    Heh, I remember actually hearing that in the news lately. A group was walking around NYC asking strangers for random sexual encounters (which actually didn't happen, they just wanted the answers). Something like 70% of the men accepted, and not a single woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

Dreadlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Oh, teenage boys think it's cool to get laid with every girl they see.
    Well, i'm 26 now and i'm married, and i still think this is cool. It's only matter of respect to my wife that stops me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I imagine it is about the ease of obtaining it. An average guy could walk into a bar and shout: I NEED TO GET LAID! ANYONE WILL DO! and he likely wont get any. Now imagine an average looking woman doing the same. How many offers do you think she would get?
    Do the men you know have such low standards? >_>

I think most men would be freaked out by someone actually doing that. It's like guys don't give themselves any credit!

I don't know, there is this discrepency for men as well. If you sleep around too much you're generally not serious boyfriend material. Same applies to girls. That said, I personally couldn't care less about other people their sexlives unless they're planning on sleeping with me. In that case I'm interested if they're clean!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbringer O'Mrogg
    Left: Me Hungry.
    Right: You're always hungry. That's why we're so fat!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Why is it wrong?

Yes? Still don't see the problem..

Pretty much.
    Lack of development, more so mentally. The first time is quite a bit different for a female compared to a male, as it results in changes. I couldn't be trusted with $20 at 13, much less a decision like virginity. I just think its a decision that should be decided by a more mature mind, which though while growing till your 20s would be apt around 16-17 to make, at minimum I guess.

Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Well, i'm 26 now and i'm married, and i still think this is cool. It's only matter of respect to my wife that stops me.
    Why is it exactly cool?

When you look long enough, Diglett's nose turns into a mouth with 1 tooth!

Being a virgin as a guy is only laughed upon when in big groups with guys trying to be tough and lying about their amount of sexual partners. If you have good friends, they won't laugh at you if you're a virgin. No matter the age. About the girls being whores for losing their virginity in high school, I've never heard that judgement.
    Got questions about Fire mages or want your logs analyzed? Feel free to PM me.

Dutchmagoz - 14/14HC world 90 - 3 days/week.

Recruiting for Mythic raiding! Click or add Dutchiee#2877

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yeah, the thought of having sex never even occurred to me at age 13. Hell, I didn't even start self-gratification until years later.
    o.O
    I started way before I was 13... but then again I had no idea what I was doing.

Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Do the men you know have such low standards? >_>
    I wouldn't be surprised, but the 70% Rukentuts mentioned sounds a bit too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Could have been 60-some. But it was that at the bare minimum. No I don't have a source, this is just another example of trivial shit that just somehow embeds itself in my head.
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.

o.O
    you can't stand human contact, but you started having sex way before 13? WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Not sex. Self service I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I do remember reading a study where men's sexual fantasies were significantly higher than woman on stranger sex (or something similar), but it was only a difference of maybe 20%, so I always figured that the men will accept sex with anyone thing is blown way out of proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    How come its us guys that look like aliens or foreign creatures if we haven't "gone in the for kill" yet? However, if girls/women lose theirs, then they are "whores".
    Hurm..well, I don't see things that way...but won't dismiss that this attitude exists. However it is pretty immature and I try to believe that it isn't too widely spread.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Second part of what Reeve said...

Second part of what Reeve said...
    Just use colorful metaphors. It's more fun.

Epic!
    o.O
    Girls go through puberty before boys. It's likely that you will have started earlier than most of the people on this site, since most of them are male.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Just use colorful metaphors. It's more fun.
    This whole page makes me feel dirty