Poll: Should we Kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    actually the plague the forsaken have worked on since vanilla was tested on a few tauren as well
    gilneas was neutral and not apart of the alliance.
    shes using the scourge
    i think the last bit is enough
    So, whats wrong about working on the plague or any other weapon during war? Actually it was the best against an enemy like the Scourge. Never heard of her using it on Tauren.. anyways, not all Tauren all part of the Horde - who cares?
    Gilneas being neutral or not doesnt matter, since Garrosh ordered the attack. And honestly, Alliance and Horde attack "neutral" factions on a daily base over resources and what not.
    You are quoting Sylvanas story but didnt read the part where the Valkyr offered to help Sylvanas. Why not?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You should really do as your forum name suggests and check your facts. The war they were facing AGAINST THE UNDEAD and the brutal horde. Of course they didnt want to get involved being the peaceful faction they were.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 05:27 PM ----------

So its okay to kill people who have lives, families, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, sons just because its your idea of "survival?" Get real. People naturally die, and if the undead want to increase its ranks then take from the people who have already passed on.

This is not wheel of fortune. You don't just spin a wheel and win corpses to raise as undead.
    Yes, it's okay to kill for survival. Where do you live to not understand such a simple thing in life?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd kill her anytime for being a giant ass with Arthas, my favourite lore character after Muradin.
    But no way i'd want undead in the Alliance. I can barely tolerate worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like her because she's such a loose cannon. I say keep her around, you never know what she's going to do or say next. Garrosh and Co. are pretty predictable. I like having that wild card in the mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I'd kill her anytime for being a giant ass with Arthas, my favourite lore character after Muradin.
    But no way i'd want undead in the Alliance. I can barely tolerate worgen.
    So you are racist against other races in WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly im surprised tirion hasnt marched the argent crusade on undercity by now. is he really just turning THAT blind of an eye to what shes been doing there and in the surrounding area? i mean hes literally on her doorstep.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you are racist against other races in WoW?
    Racist? How so?
    You're right, undead were human. Now they're rotting. Wouldn't be a pleasure to hang around with...

Worgen... i don't know. I've been playing for years, and for years they were the rabid slaves of Arugal. It just doesn't seem right i'm allied with them now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the fact that she completely dis-obeys Garrosh's command to not use the Plague on Gilneas, or the fact that she is now using scourge to raise new undead for her army, it seems she is turning "Lich Queen"esque in her quest for dominion and power.

Should we kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh? Maybe we should just exile Garrosh instead of killing him. We should definitely kill Sylvanas and try to readmit the undead back into the Alliance (because they were once alliance humans to begin with)

Anyone else feel the same way?
    Sylvanas is a character who is destined to die sooner or later. You'll see how she will be someone with whom the Horde and the Alliance will have to face. Soon ... very soon.

I also hope that Garrosh is not killed, but only be redeemed or exiled. It is a very important historical figure to die so. If he is exiled or he escapes, Garrosh would be a good warchief for the Dark Horde (as they currently have no leader).

What is already impossible is taking back the undead into the Alliance, never! The dead must be buried underground, this is their site. The heirs of Lordaeron are still breathing, and be assured that the Alliance will sweep away those forsaken and recover the Kingdom of Lordaeron. The Queen Calia finally will sit on her throne of Capital City as it belongs to her.

Kill them both, leave Horde in ruin and turn Sylvanas into martyr, enraging Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with Sylvanas at all.
    The Forsaken are the only force In northern eastern kingdoms present that keeps the Alliance from taking back what once as theirs. The beauty of it is, that the Forsaken have the same claim. Both sides aren't even wrong. I can see how one may have a problem about how the Forsaken replenish their population. I actually do understand that part of concern from Garrosh. However, does he have an alternative?
    Forsaken always rose from the dead... Does it really matter how they rise?
    They have risen from the fallen people of Lordaeran. Well, that source runs out sooner or later, and it did run out.
    It would be of high interest for any sane Warchief to keep the Horde forces strong.
    Plus, Garrosh long left that mental condition he had when he challenged Sylvanas for her treacherous doings. He's long lowered himself to something a lot more disgusting, a borderline insane being.

Deleted
    Given the fact that she completely dis-obeys Garrosh's command to not use the Plague on Gilneas, or the fact that she is now using scourge to raise new undead for her army, it seems she is turning "Lich Queen"esque in her quest for dominion and power.

Should we kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh? Maybe we should just exile Garrosh instead of killing him. We should definitely kill Sylvanas and try to readmit the undead back into the Alliance (because they were once alliance humans to begin with)

Anyone else feel the same way?
    Actually most of the foresaken are Elves. (90%ish of Elves killed by arthas)

No, While she's a right bitch and she deserves a torturing, She's also amazing(lore wise, character wise, etc), the Horde ideas are influenced by Garroshs bloodthirst(Wasn't that bad around the Gilneas attack)

But all in all, Garrosh DOES deserve death whereas Sylvanas is on a bad track. Yea she rapped Gilneas and she was inadvertently part of the situation at the wrathgate.

Garrosh wiped out Theramore, Sylvanas attacked Gilneas (<--- Would have happened regardless because of Garroshs Thirst for power and need to conquer all)

MOST IMPORTANT

Read Here

I forgot that Garrosh instigated the attack on Gilneas, she was following orders, and she has ulterior motives too of course.

ALSO
    Sylvanas has 8 more lives, have fun :P
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-03 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Source

Deleted
    Yes! Yes we should! Like 8 years ago.

Forsaken as anything else than neutral/hostile faction makes no freaking sense lorewise. 4th race should have been goblin instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    honestly im surprised tirion hasnt marched the argent crusade on undercity by now. is he really just turning THAT blind of an eye to what shes been doing there and in the surrounding area? i mean hes literally on her doorstep.
    Tirion is too prudish to see that neutrality is a farce. The Argent Crusade is doomed to disappear, their hypocrisy is alarming, their double standards are something despicable and their inaction is unacceptable.

Only the Queen Calia may lead to the heirs of Lordaeron, and with the help of the Alliance, she herself will march on Lordaeron to recover what rightfully belongs.

Tirion in the best case will be accused of high treason, the refounded Order of the Silver Hand will not be as magnanimous as he was. Turalyon will do it.
    Last edited by Northem; 2013-01-03 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    The Argent Crusade is doomed to disappear.
    Holy shit, first thing we can agree on. Without Horde, Alliance and Ebon Blade, Fordring and his forces wouldnt even survive landing.

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Only the Queen Calia may lead to the heirs of Lordaeron, and with the help of the Alliance, she herself will march on Lordaeron to recover what rightfully belongs.
    But this is just bullshit. No such rights exist. Land belongs to those who take it and are able to defend it. Blue blood doesnt make her immune to dagger in spine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eversor-Nw View Post
    Yes! Yes we should! Like 8 years ago.

Forsaken as anything else than neutral/hostile faction makes no freaking sense lorewise. 4th race should have been goblin instead.
    Goblins make even less sense, since they side with no one.
    Those goblins, that joined the horde in cata, have nothing to do with the goblins that have been in known Azeroth 8 years ago.
    Forsaken are a perfect race, you are all just hating.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    Yes, it's okay to kill for survival. Where do you live to not understand such a simple thing in life?
    What ? She and the undead are not killing to survive starvation. They are killing to bolster their numbers! Killing to make a bigger army is not "SURVIVING".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    What ? She and the undead are not killing to survive starvation. They are killing to bolster their numbers! Killing to make a bigger army is not "SURVIVING".
    They are increasing their numbers, because their numbers have gotten less. You obviously didn't level an undead in Cata. Play through the forsaken campaign in Silverpine - it's all there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Kill them both, leave Horde in ruin and turn Sylvanas into martyr, enraging Forsaken.
    And then who takes over the undead? There's no other undead lore character who's developed enough yet to take over for Sylvanas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    And then who takes over the undead? There's no other undead lore character who's developed enough yet to take over for Sylvanas.
    It's sarcasm AFAIK. that's what they meant by turning Sylvanas into a martyr.

Thirst for power and need to conquer all? She is only working on regaining Lordaeron, what is so wrong with that?

How about we kill some useless leaders, like the dwarven council, or that guy in Exodar, maybe the nelf in Darnassus. They don't have a role anyway beside being 'leader'.

She wants survival for her people, she doesnt force them to join the Forsaken. They merely get ressurrected as undead and get a choice; join or simply don't.
    Who are the Alliance to 'purge' Lordaeron from it's own people? Sylvanas is merely leading them for their survival and regaining land. And in war, everything is permitted (the plague).
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass