Poll: Should we Kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Should we kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh?

Given the fact that she completely dis-obeys Garrosh's command to not use the Plague on Gilneas, or the fact that she is now using scourge to raise new undead for her army, it seems she is turning "Lich Queen"esque in her quest for dominion and power.

Should we kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh? Maybe we should just exile Garrosh instead of killing him. We should definitely kill Sylvanas and try to readmit the undead back into the Alliance (because they were once alliance humans to begin with)

Anyone else feel the same way?

Yes, she is one of the most overrated characters. If it wasn't for her being female, she wouldn't be this popular
    Last edited by McNeil; 2013-01-03 at 09:09 PM.

"How does one kill that which... has no life?"

Sorry, had to.

On topic, I think both could probably stand to be neutralized. They're both extremely dangerous in their own ways. The most immediate threat is Garrosh though. And the rest of the world still isn't aware of what exactly Sylvanas is up to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Yes, she is one of the most overrated characters. If it wasn't for her being female, she owuldn't be this popular
    Or, she is actually one of the characters with the richest story in this universe and people are argueing for whatever reason that she commits "war crimes" by killing the opposite faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    shes garrosh with maggot infested boobs

there is a new thread about garrosh every day, but sylvanas was a horde evil mastermind before it was main stream

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Or, she is actually one of the characters with the richest story in this universe and people are argueing for whatever reason that she commits "war crimes" by killing the opposite faction.
    actually the plague the forsaken have worked on since vanilla was tested on a few tauren as well
    gilneas was neutral and not apart of the alliance.
    shes using the scourge
    i think the last bit is enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is mad and (most likely) influenced by an old god, and will probably begin to grow tentacles just like Deathwing.. He'll have to go down the same way..
    Sylvannas is "only" fighting for her and her subjects survival. This is why she uses Val'kyrs to raise the dead, but won't use the plague for a preemptive attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Garrosh is mad and (most likely) influenced by an old god, and will probably begin to grow tentacles just like Deathwing.. He'll have to go down the same way..
    Sylvannas is "only" fighting for her and her subjects survival. This is why she uses Val'kyrs to raise the dead, but won't use the plague for a preemptive attack.
    her short story says other wise

they are just arrows in her quiver

This is just my personal opinion: Lets kill them both. They're both f***in annoying.

sylvanas won't die because she is still on step 4 of the standard redemption story.

1 - shit happens;
    2 - you have to do bad stuff to survive;
    3 - shit gets solved;
    4 - you continue doing bad stuff because... why not?;
    5 - more shit happens;
    6 - goodness saves everything;
    7 - redemption yay
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see Sylvie out there cavorting with Sha, so what's the point of this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    her short story says other wise

they are just arrows in her quiver
    wrong, they are her shield, and she won't let people destroy her shield. they were her arrows, up until the lich king died.

Deleted
    No, Sylvanas is the only Horde leader I like. She is the most sane and perfect.
    It would be stupid to kill the only normal leader among the Horde. Instead, since a lot of people hate her for no reason ( aka butthurt ), I propose her leaving the Horde, and going away for good, not appearing in Lore ever again.

Sure we should kill her, but INSTEAD of Garrosh? Hell, we should take them both down.

No, the undead doesn't belong to the Alliance, they need to be purged from Lordaeron!

Garrosh is going further off the deep end. Besides, Sylvannas isn't the reason the Forsaken aren't in the alliance, the alliance would NEVER welcome them. Lor'Themar said it best, the Horde only exists because of the Alliance's prejudice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Gilneas was a peaceful city. Hard working citizens who did nothing but harbor peace and acceptance. They closed off their walls to defend themselves from the brutish undead. It was originally the undead's intent to "seek revenge" and "murder all those who would get in their way." They then became brutal, blood thirsty savages, with Sylvanas at their head.

Gilneas was attacked, and the citizens were only trying to defend themselves from the "banshee queen" and her terrible underlings.

Let's kill neither. I don't recall the Horde being about sunshine, rainbows, and togetherness. The races have a loose pact of convenience. They shouldn't care about each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Gilneas was a peaceful city. Hard working citizens who did nothing but harbor peace and acceptance. They closed off their walls to defend themselves from the brutish undead.
    no. they closed the walls because they didn't want to get bothered by the alliance and it's war anymore.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imo we should kill both her and garosh bring back thrall or voljin and reform to a new horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Gilneas was a peaceful city. Hard working citizens who did nothing but harbor peace and acceptance. They closed off their walls to defend themselves from the brutish undead. It was originally the undead's intent to "seek revenge" and "murder all those who would get in their way." They then became brutal, blood thirsty savages, with Sylvanas at their head.

Gilneas was attacked, and the citizens were only trying to defend themselves from the "banshee queen" and her terrible underlings.
    They needed more people, because the undead ranks were getting thinner. More people->more corpses->more undead->their idea of survival. And who are you to judge their perspective of survival?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    no. they closed the walls because they didn't want to get bothered by the alliance and it's war anymore.
    You should really do as your forum name suggests and check your facts. The war they were facing AGAINST THE UNDEAD and the brutal horde. Of course they didnt want to get involved being the peaceful faction they were.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    They needed more people, because the undead ranks were getting thinner. More people->more corpses->more undead->their idea of survival. And who are you to judge their perspective of survival?
    So its okay to kill people who have lives, families, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, daughters, sons just because its your idea of "survival?" Get real. People naturally die, and if the undead want to increase its ranks then take from the people who have already passed on.

This is not wheel of fortune. You don't just spin a wheel and win corpses to raise as undead.