Poll: Should we Kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    She wants a place for her people, what is wrong with that? If Lordaeron is build into a fortress, so be it. If that means the Forsaken would have peace then what is the problem?
    I strongly doubt that they would stop after they conquered Lordaeron.

You see, their claim that Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken because they were it's people in live.

Then they want to take the Arathi Highlands and turn Stromgarde Keep into "New Undercity"?
    As protection? Offense is the best defense, when the Forsaken got a full hold of Lordaeron they will start to roll into Khaz Modan, may sound strange but the Forsaken have no claim of Stromgarde either.

Forsaken will not know peace until the enemies of Sylvanas are dead.

Yes, those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them; The Alliance in this case. It is war remember? Would they just be; "oh, we are totally in war but its k cause we are undead hippie's and smoke weed all day man. Come take over our territory, its cool!"
    So, those ressurected don't have a choice after all?

The risen undead are still not forced to join the Forsaken, they have a choice. Join the Forsaken or just be dead. What is wrong with that? If you died young you can 'relive' again. And if you feel like not being alive anymore, you just pass and fall dead again.
    So they get the choice between to serve the Forsaken or roll over and die?
    If it's thats the choice then i fail to the see options.

Just because everything is 'permitted' in a war, doesn't mean it should be and is normal to do.
    The reason why the Horde rebels against Garrosh is yet (not completely, but still) unclear. We know something happens in RFC but that is all. Apparently it is inhuman what is happening there.
    Remember, a lot of factions find the plague inhuman.
    Garrosh wants to cure the Horde of the imperfection called "Emotions" only those emotions that strengthen should remain, also Garrosh doesn't give a shit how his enemies die, as long as they die.

Vol'jin and Baine were not fine with Garrosh war from the start, but they started to really despise it after Garrosh has shown that he would stoop down to any level to win this.

She has a different character then the other leaders. Some like it, some hate it. Still no reason to kill off somebody for being different and apparently 'evil' cause she wants what is best for her people.
    Again, in the short story it is pretty clear that Sylvanas cares for the Forsaken because she knows that will be killed when the Forsaken are dead, she needs to keep the Forsaken alive to keep herself alive, she doesn't act because of love for her people.

Or why do you think Sylvanas jumped off the Frozen throne? Lich king is dead, the only purpose in her unlife now fulfilled.

She came back because she realized that being actually dead will be worse than anything that could happen to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Which puts her one step higher than Garrosh, who just doesnt care.
    So what?

It's like discussing which dictator is worse, Stalin, Mao or Hitler. All 3 are giant assholes who killed millions of people, i seriously do not care which of them is the greatest asshole.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2013-01-03 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

OT: Since when did it become okay to kill humans or any other faction to raise as undead.
    Why should it not be okay? Ask a forsaken! The humans could just leave, blow up the thandol span, and prolly wont be bothered again by the citizens of New Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    So they get the choice between to serve the Forsaken or roll over and die?
    If it's thats the choice then i fail to the see options.
    You can do whatever you want, unless you feel like rebelling.

You should also see what Stormwind humans do to bandits. Its pretty nasty.

this poll is Bull Sh*t and the OP knows it, no matter what you vote you have to bash Sylvanas.

Jaylock your poll seems biased I don't think she's scum and think she should live. Where's the I like her option? You may be taking this too far. just a little too much. Lets wait and see what happens. These sylvanas threads never end well..

Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    this poll is Bull Sh*t and the OP knows it, no matter what you vote you have to bash Sylvanas.
    Exactly.
    (Can't wait till we start talking about LTM and Vol'jin's deaths. :/)
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2013-01-03 at 06:54 PM.

Given the fact that she completely dis-obeys Garrosh's command to not use the Plague on Gilneas, or the fact that she is now using scourge to raise new undead for her army, it seems she is turning "Lich Queen"esque in her quest for dominion and power.

Should we kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh? Maybe we should just exile Garrosh instead of killing him. We should definitely kill Sylvanas and try to readmit the undead back into the Alliance (because they were once alliance humans to begin with)

Anyone else feel the same way?
    She has still a role to play, much like Garrosh and then she can die. Though the forsaken should never join the Alliance they did worse stuff to humans than the orcs ever did. Garrosh needs to die so that the young Orcs learn their lesson and their people can finally move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently, Garrosh hasn't done enough IMHO to be killed at the end of the expansion, but he is driving the inner-factions of the Horde apart; he should be removed as Warchief. I'm sure over the next several months he'll finally cross a line that causes the other members of the Horde, story-wise, to call for his execution.

Sylvanas is just pure awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    What logic is there in making Garrosh and his loyalists the main villains, only to ignore them completely and go kill someone who hasn't had a second of screentime this entire expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    What logic is there in making Garrosh and his loyalists the main villains, only to ignore them completely and go kill someone who hasn't had a second of screentime this entire expansion?
    Ya I think fans are just getting their panty's in a bunch over a single character.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said EXILE Garrosh. The fight at the end of the expansion can still be this epic "dethroning" of Garrosh, but once he hits 1% health, you win, get loot and you get to see a really cool cutscene of the Sha being purged from him and him being exiled back to outland.

Wouldnt that be cool? I just thought of that way of exile just now and i must say, i even impressed myself.

Wouldnt that be cool?
    No, it would be terrible actually. Metzen craves redemption story and should this one be well received, he would put it everywhere. No one would ever die. Except for mooks. Mooks always die.

Oh there we go again. More Alliance propaganda! How about we kill your king?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it would be terrible actually. Metzen craves redemption story and should this one be well received, he would put it everywhere. No one would ever die. Except for mooks. Mooks always die.
    You do nothing to convince anyone WHY it would be terrible. You only state that it would. WHY would it be terrible in your opinion? Remember the word OPINION.

I said EXILE Garrosh. The fight at the end of the expansion can still be this epic "dethroning" of Garrosh, but once he hits 1% health, you win, get loot and you get to see a really cool cutscene of the Sha being purged from him and him being exiled back to outland.

Wouldnt that be cool? I just thought of that way of exile just now and i must say, i even impressed myself.
    So saving a terribly executed warchief is A ok but saving a Ranger who's been part of the WC universe for almost 10 yrs is BS?

Sylvanas: 2003-2013 :P

Deleted
    I can't answer that poll, there is no positive option.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Yes, she is one of the most overrated characters. If it wasn't for her being female, she owuldn't be this popular
    Lorthemar Theron is male and i think he is awesome.

And no she isn't using the scourge. The scourge is in Northrend held by Bolvar, those under Sylvannas are free. She is a very gray character. Besides Garrosh is an incompetent whelp with power hunger issues and megalomaniac tendencies. He is pretty much Hitler right now. As Sylvannas said the only reason she doesn't join the Alliance is because they don't accept the Forsaken as a legitimate people with their own sovereign kingdom with Lordaeron simply "infested" by the undead. And she is friendly with the Blood Elfs because she was one of them before dying.

Starchild much?
    Last edited by mmoc7e31dcdb97; 2013-01-03 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Exactly, that was my idea

You do nothing to convince anyone WHY it would be terrible. You only state that it would. WHY would it be terrible in your opinion? Remember the word OPINION.
    I told you why. Metzen is why.

If you had a third option..

She is awesome and should kill everyone and go onto lead the Horde then i could vote.

your poll is biased and I refuse to vote in it because I do not think Sylvanas is scum or should be destroyed. She is a valid, interesting lore character who arguably is the most developed and has the most potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    I told you why. Metzen is why.
    Then we shall agree to disagree.