1. #1
    Brewmaster smegdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,425

    Still writing 2012....

    Welp. Its 10:00am here and I have just realized that the couple of Contracts that I sent to various Companies this morning are all dated

    1/3/2012

    Wonder how long i will continue to make that mistake...


    How long will you write 2012 instead of 2013?

  2. #2
    Warchief Muis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,011
    Usually just the first week ^^

  3. #3
    It usually takes about a month for me to remember that it's 2013 instead of 2012.

    Atleast when writing that down with a pen.

    Also, added question in the OP so this wouldn't kinda be of a pointless thread.
    Flesh without Blood ~ Life in the Vivid Dream
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Surrender

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Welp. Its 10:00am here and I have just realized that the couple of Contracts that I sent to various Companies this morning are all dated

    1/3/2012

    Wonder how long i will continue to make that mistake...

    Why on earth the 1st of march 2012 .....

    But yeah Keep having to remember about it myself will wear off in a few days tho
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Why on earth the 1st of march 2012 .....

    But yeah Keep having to remember about it myself will wear off in a few days tho
    'Murrica my friend, they write the month at the first place.... January/ 3/ 2013

    I already got used to it. However, sometimes it happens that I don't know which year it is at all. It might happen that it takes me a few seconds to remember that it's the "3. March 201x"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  6. #6
    Brewmaster smegdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    1,425
    I used to do it well into February back in school.

    But now all I have to do is change the years on my templates and I should be good, as long as I am don't have to physically write it down.

    I think i dated my rent check this morning for 2012 as well.

    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    'Murrica my friend, they write the month at the first place.... January/ 3/ 2013
    Yeah its a silly way to do it, but gotta go with the flow.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •