Selling Transmog Items Help

I see lots of people who make it big in selling transmog items. How do they do it? How do they know what to sell and how much to put it up for? I tried to sell like around 50 for 2 to 3 weeks to try it out but didn't sell one. How do They do it? Can anyone give me some tips.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Undermine Journal (https://theunderminejournal.com/) is an excellent way to price out items. You can look for hot sellers and then look those up on wowdb or wowhead to find where they drop and farm them up.

I like to buy from AH I have lots of money like 30k right now just want to make more. so any tip on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaldimar View Post
    I like to buy from AH I have lots of money like 30k right now just want to make more. so any tip on that.
    Well the same principles apply as any business transaction: buy low, sell high, though be careful not to price yourself out of business. Again, the best place to look is the The Undermine Journal, which can give you an idea of where to price everything, who is selling what, and what are the hottest items going right now on your server. It's up to you to farm the items (or pay people gold in-game to do so) and sell them.

Deleted
    Well I started selling transmog items myself few weeks ago and maybe made around 7-9k from them,note that I'm on high pop servers and there's a lot of competition.
    I'm still newb in this,but what I would suggest is to check your auctions as often as you can,in case someone undercuts you also it depends from server itself,not everyone is into transmog stuff you know.
    P.S everyone who makes gold selling transmog items will tell you this: You need to have patience

yea patience it a big part I found and also I know my server is a good one for transmog because I know one guy who have made a lot from it but he wont tell me how he does it.