Page 1 of 2
LastLast

fist of fury is hard to use,

trying to land fist of fury on a druid makes me wanna cry. almost always have to blow other cc to land it

yea they need to add more range to it or have it so you can move while casting it

Thats the point. Leg Sweep/Ox wave > Damage > Fists.

It's not hard to use, you just have to learn how to use it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Or Blanket Silence them in Caster form into double Disable root to Fist of Fury. But you'd really need not worry cause 5.2 we can just paralysis their feline asses to set up a Fist of Fury

Or the pandarens racial, quaking palm into a FoF.

Deleted
    kinda sucks how you got to use an CC to use your "best" dmg ability:P

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    That's how everyone is really... Get them stuck then unleash. Well thats how people should be pvping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah as a DK I gotta get fancy with my footwork in order to lock them down too, I feel ya.

Like others suggested, the buff to paralysis should definitely help you chase them down come 5.2.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

It has a plenty long range with the PvP set bonus. It's hilarious killing people with it when I'm well out of melee range lol.

Deleted
    I agree the investment required is nowhere near the benefits it gives, it's a poor ability in general.

Deleted
    hm i think i should finaly gear up my monk...bin hearing alot about them lately , mine is stuck at crafted gear since 5.0.5

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Thats the point. Leg Sweep/Ox wave > Damage > Fists.

It's not hard to use, you just have to learn how to use it.
    Yes DRing your other stuns is a great idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokatii View Post
    Yes DRing your other stuns is a great idea.
    question about that, will FOF ever DR itself? will the target(s) ever become immune to the stuns?

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I like that fact that it is an ability that is hard to land, but rewarding when you do.

I've not played Windwalker in PvP so it might be a little to hard to land, and not rewarding enough, but I much prefer games to work with a little bit of realism, where the area you hit is more important then the target you've selected.

so thats like hunters using one cc (scatter) to land another cc (trap) ?
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, now other people get to enjoy how it feels to be like a destro lock without having to play one.

Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    so thats like hunters using one cc (scatter) to land another cc (trap) ?
    Except that is setting up a CC chain, not using a common damage ability.

Think more like a warrior having to use throwdown to use shockwave (if it wasn't removed, and if shockwave was a channel).

Fist of Fury does DR itself but the condition required is that the target trinkets out and the subsequent stuns will be DR'ed which normally if a prior Leg Sweep was performed it is possible to get out of the FoF. However, if there is no prior DR and FoF was cast first more likely than not trinketing it will be a waste of trinket unless you so happen to be at the maximum range of FoF where a step away will out range the FoF.

Deleted
    Use it after a leg sweep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by javil View Post
    Use it after a leg sweep.
    This is what i do, and to be honest i would much rather have to have a ''difficult to get off'' attack rather than a ''he's out, ICELANCE!'' now i say that as my main....(ex main? hehe) is a mage but im having such a blast with WW, BM and MW that the mage now looks incredibly dull.