Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Time travel does exist!

The usuall theory of time travel is that if it would have been invented in the future, we would have known about it already.

Well, i am gonna prove to you that it does exist and it's been under our nose all this time.
    This is how it works -

Imagine that you have two test subjects. Lets call them person A and person B.
    A and B live in the same appartment and both live a normal life. At 11 pm person A goes to bed and falls asleep instantly, while person B is having a hard time due to insomnia and is wide awake.
    If person A fell asleep, then it will feel like an instant before he wakes up. The time is now 7 am.
    Person B never fell asleep and were wide awake untill 7 am.
    This means that person A is now approximately eight hours further in the future than person B. But person B will act like nothing have happened when he meets person A even tho there is now a time difference of eight hours between the two test subjects, this is due to dimensions.

When person A fell asleep he was "sent" to a diffrent dimension where the time is eight hours into the future compared to the dimension he fell asleep in. But ofcourse the body doesnt just disappear in the sleeping dimension, that mass of the body is what we call a "copy". This is a copy of the exact same person that was sent into the "future" or a diffrent dimension.
    The copy will act out it's life in a autopilot way, the way the real person might have lived his life or not. This is happening due to the fact that not everyone will sleep and therfore it is needed to have a dimension that plays out in a matter that would be likely to happen.

Person B will as we know not see any diffrence between the copy and the body that was sent away. Person A will now continue as if nothing have happened with other people that in diffrent situations and sleep habits ended up in the same timeframe and dimension.
    Person A might meet someone in there that is a copy who was sent even further and perhaps he meets a "real" body that is falling asleep while he aint. This stranger will be sent even further than person A and a copy will remain in the bed acting out the scripted life.

The dimensions are endless. If i go to sleep after writing this i will end up a few hours further than you who is reading, untill you go to sleep and depending on how long you rest.
    Coma patients is the "best" way to travel. !WARNING! Putting yourself into coma to travel is very risky. To end the travelling your copy have to wake up, that is the #1 rule.
    If your copy dies then so will you. However, if you succeed, then you can go far.

Now give me my Nobel prize! (This is the part where you should notice it wasnt a serious post incase u somehow didnt earlier. I was bored)
    Last edited by Dazz; 2013-01-03 at 10:01 PM.

1/10

Seriously, that's wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin.

Consciousness is probably mostly illusory, but even if it exists, its presence or absence doesn't determine anything this important.

Posting because the idea of waking up as a copy of the yourself that went to bed should be thrown around in the public discourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazz View Post
    Now give me my Nobel prize!
    This is god awful. Truly.

How is existing in a vegetative state related to time travel at all?

This is right up there with proving time travel exists because you can microwave a hot pocket in 90 seconds instead of baking it for 10 minutes then saying the hot pocket is 8m30s in the future...
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    how to time travel.

1. get a dalorean (or however you spell it)

2. get a flux capacitor (or soda stream thing)

3. get to 88 mph

10+ Year Old Account
    What combination of drugs were you on to write this?

There isnt one other person in the world i wish more harm to than the OP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Strykie View Post
    There isnt one other person in the world i wish more harm to than the OP right now.
    Just wait until someone comes along and agrees with him.

What if all electrons in the universe is the same electron time travelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    How to cross the speed of light:

1 - Smoke weed and drink strong alcohol

2 - Sit in a car, relaxed in the seat, at a motorway.

At this point your mind is travelling at about 5000000000000000 miles per milisecond.
    Lol what? You are wrong. U just need to increase speed of light value. that's all
    Here is the proof.

Cubert J. Farnsworth: That's impossible. You can't go faster than the speed of light.
    Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Of course not. That's why scientists increased the speed of light in 2208.

It got too silly after the 3rd paragraph, and kind of gave it away. A little crazy can go a long way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    What if all electrons in the universe is the same electron time travelling?
    Clearly, it's only one electron that exists everywhere, all the time! It all make sense now.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that while we're sleeping the time is measurable by an outside entity that proves that we're not time traveling (that is, moving forward in time without actually living that time), and the effects are clearly seen upon us.

So, no. You're wrong.

People are taking it too seriusly, it was ment as a joke.. i was bored okey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Clearly, it's only one electron that exists everywhere, all the time! It all make sense now.
    and then string theory was invented (I have no clue wtf string theory is, >.>).

There's a difference between time travel and perception of your conscious life.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll find that some people on these forums get bent out of shape waaaaaaayyyyy to easily. You almost have to preface your jokes as such. It's really sad sometimes
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

Jokes are usually meant to be funny. -10 additional points

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really want to read it, but sure it's possible. It's called going faster then the speed of light. You might not get the results you where hoping for though.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    You'll find that some people on these forums get bent out of shape waaaaaaayyyyy to easily. You almost have to preface your jokes as such. It's really sad sometimes
    If someone is going to bring up a theory they have to be ready to get criticized, harshly. Especially on the internet.

Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read this.