Thread: PvP Suggestion

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

PvP Suggestion

I made a rather lengthy suggestion on the blizzard forums on pvp, the way I would do things. I don't believe its getting any attention because within 5 mins it was pushed 2 pages back because of all the spam posting. People should go check it out, and leave comments! Lets help give blizzard idea's to get what we want since they are at a stand still!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7416266948
    Last edited by jmmathe1988; 2013-01-03 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like bringing WoW PvP into D3. I'm not sure I'd really like that very much. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy PvP in WoW, but I'd rather do a 1v1 one style thing with the gear I have, not farm up PvP gear or find someone who can craft it for me. There is enough farming in D3 as it is.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is they won't be able to figure it out, the reason why its not here yet if I had to take a guess...there are people well over 500k dps, how many people will actually 1v1 past a month once they realize its just suicide?!

Ive been watching the diablo forums, and several people are saying things like "I can't wait to kill all you QQ'ers" and then I bring up their profile and they are at 200k dps, news flash people! You aren't top dog!...the look on these guys faces is going to be priceless when they get matched against someone of much greater gear! Unless blizzard matches people by dps, but then what about defensive stats? Too many variables with PvE gear, too many stats to try and keep under control! Someone will always find a way to blow someone up, and if they release it like that the system will be a desert in a matter of months!
    Last edited by jmmathe1988; 2013-01-05 at 01:45 PM.