Jade spirit enchant for frost

Can somebody please tell me how much of a dps boost this enchant offer? I'm using Windsong at the moment, but I want to know if Jade spirit offers a significant dps boost over this cheap enchant. Thank you.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you cannot spare the gold don't break the bank to get it. I have just put this on my weapon, it's a dps increase, by how much i don't know. Windsong gives haste and crit sometimes when it's really not useful (mastery is always good), where this enchant is always useful.
    My advice is: if you can spare the gold, go for it.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Deleted
    It depend on your type of game.
    If you go for Hm or high rate PvP, go for the best.
    If not, keep the cheap.

Thanks for the replies. Is there a way to determine the dps increase from Windsong to jade spirit though? I'm sure some people tested it already, but I'm not good at reading logs and stuff like that. I know int is better than everything Windsong offers, but it also comes at a price. For example, I wouldn't want to enchant jade spirit for a mere 400 dps increase.

I got 35% to 55% uptime of the enchant yesterday (checked on my recent MSV logs), so on average it gives me 3% to 6% increased intellect (assuming base int at 14k) during the whole fight. I don't have exact numbers, but it roughly translates to something like 3000-5000 dps. IMO it is totally worth its price.