Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

What is your favorite pokémon?

Hi.

As title says, what is your fave pokémon? From all 5 generations, out of all 649 pokémonwhat is your favorite single pokémon, gamewise and/or just in general?

I would have to go with Haxorus from the fifth gen. as it is the coolest, yet toughest non-legendary dragon type out there(on par at some points with dragonite gamewise).

What's yours?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always liked Snorlax, and I'm not entirely sure why. Maybe because of the TV series. I try to fit him into my parties whenever I can.

Darkrai (with haunter as a close number 2).... Yeh, I like dark evil looking things hehe

And I have NEVER understood people who liked Gengar more than Haunter.... Gengar looks like a fluffy purple pillow >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Roguezor View Post
    Darkrai (with haunter as a close number 2).... Yeh, I like dark evil looking things hehe

And I have NEVER understood people who liked Gengar more than Haunter.... Gengar looks like a fluffy purple pillow >.<
    i'm one of those people imo I just think Gengar looks alot more viscious and menacing.

Cubone, I always refuse to evolve him. Such fond memories, no clue why but Cubone has always been my favorite. Spent countless hours coming up with new moves for Cubone and writing stories about him.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

I don't have a single favourite Pokemon. I love lots of them equally.

I do have a soft spot for Venusaur though. Bulbasaur was my very first Pokemon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being based off a phoenix, Ho-oh is by far my favorite, followed then by Arcanine (just looks like a badass). Third is Mewtwo (nostalgic reasons primarily; I went and saw the movies and read the books with my dad). Fourth is Blastoise (as a kid Squirtle would ALWAYS be my starter. In fact, usually I would use nothing but Blastoise, just filling the rest of my team with Pokemon that went entirely unused), then Vaporeon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

I didn't have to have any absolute favourite, only used to have multiples... until I found Victini.
    I just absolutely love the look of Victini ^^ I even got a keyring of Victini

10+ Year Old Account
    Always had a thing for Mew and Blastoise. That Mew Card I got from the movies man...
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

10+ Year Old Account

I've got a bunch of favorites, but Scolipede really shines through for me personally. It's odd to like one of the later generation so much, but ever since I saw his art before the game was even out, I was in love.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Koffing/Weezing

10+ Year Old Account
    Feraligatr is easily my number 1

Honourable mention to Krookodile, Nidoking and Tyranitar

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Raichu alot for whatever reason.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Regice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyranitar and Scyther, although I never used the latter for lack of a reason.

Haunter is pretty sweet too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    Always had a thing for Mew and Blastoise. That Mew Card I got from the movies man...
    I remember how pumped I was to bring that card to school after I watched the movie. Good times! I still have it somewhere...

10+ Year Old Account
    Alakazam is THE coolest Pokemon. No one can defeat him.

I always loved Alakazam. He was always one of my main stays in Red/Blue and Gold/Silver (the only ones I played). Also, Golem was pretty badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    I display mine pretty affectionately right now. All of the best traits of the best RL animals rolled into one, with a little cool lore that got me to learn about Shishis too. Between it and Houndour/Doom I almost never get to pick Fire starters ever, lol.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Kabutops is #1

My others would be Blaziken, Tyranitar, and Haunter.