10+ Year Old Account

Your way of income

I'm like dirt poor and I am a level 23. I got like 2Ps lol. I'm looking for a way to make 25p for my mount. any suggestions? or generous people?

Deleted
    Your first mount costs like 3p? and take all the gathering profs, sell it all on AH, warfronts give some nice money when people loot corpses.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynaric View Post
    I'm like dirt poor and I am a level 23. I got like 2Ps lol. I'm looking for a way to make 25p for my mount. any suggestions? or generous people?
    If you don't spend any money you should have more than enough for your first two mounts in a decent amount of time. I had my mount by your level and that was with runebreaking everything and leveling all my professions. Leveling gathering professions and selling the mats works like a charm though.

10+ Year Old Account
    what mats do you think I should get?
    this is for the lvl 25 one

There is ZERO reason to buy the interim mount. Save all your money so you can buy the 110% speed mount at level 50. Seriously. Don't waste money when you're nearly halfway to 50 already.

I don't do anything to make money. It just comes by playing the game.

I do loot & vendor everything. But don't make any effort to play the auction house or sell crafting items. Even though I have every crafting profession maxed.

There wasn't a lot to spend money on in Rift before housing. I am not too into the housing either. So like most of my cash is spent on respecs [trivial] and changing my hair/makeup in the barber shop.

Best course is to simply loot/sell everything and don't buy unnecessary stuff. There is like nothing to buy besides housing stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    artifact hunting, i know it may take a while but some of the blue artifacts sell for a nice chunk of change.

Just level and quest, should make you sufficient money for your 110% mount by the time you reach level 50
    I wouldn't buy the 90% mount for 25p, it's a waste of money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    artifact hunting, i know it may take a while but some of the blue artifacts sell for a nice chunk of change.
    There are blue artifacts?

Deleted
    nah artifacts arent a good source of income. New areas in SL are far too stretched and finding artifacts is way too hard with basically 0 hotspots (well there is sorta one but only works after server resets).
    I made my plat solely on artifact farming pre SL. Now im just flat broke. At this point the source of income is hitting 60, and buying lures from people for raid rifts and then run bid raids.
    Fishing artis are also extremely low price because of the bots, so not worth looking into as well.

well...

(1) loot everything and vendor it (excluding crafting mats)
    (2) gathering professions (butchering, foraging and mining) and AH all that you collect. I know when I AH things I will split stuff down to stacks of 10 to 20 rather then putting up full stacks of 99. Seems to sell better.