Poll: Which Game Should I get?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    gameplaywise it blows gta out of the water, sorry, and it's far more hilarious and knows where it is going, now from GTA:SA-Vice city transition to a "serious" game like GTA IV most people I talked with stated the same, GTA IV is a downgrade in every aspect, the pc port is also kinda trashy.
    Saints Row gameplay is really cheap and feels really horrible to play. You call GTA4 a "horrible port" yet miss out the fact that saints row still has auto aim enabled straight out of the box and controls exactly as a port feels - Inaccurate and incomplete.

The GTA series has had the same focus since GTA2 and expanded on that since it went 3D. The stories are quite mature and incredible thought out. It is nothing like the over-exaggerated and empty plot of saints row. "We are famous criminals and no one touches us because we are so rich!" yea....no.... Its bearable when all you are doing is killing time when there's nothing to better to do, but its not even in the same league as GTA4 as far as a complete game goes.

the GTA series gets better and better every incarnation and GTA5 is their biggest, by far, yet.

PS, you should really try GTA4 after the 1st patch, they fixed all of the port issues every quickly (months) and it feels incredibly good on a PC now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Saints Row gameplay is really cheap and feels really horrible to play. You call GTA4 a "horrible port" yet miss out the fact that saints row still has auto aim enabled straight out of the box and controls exactly as a port feels - Inaccurate and incomplete.

The GTA series has had the same focus since GTA2 and expanded on that since it went 3D. The stories are quite mature and incredible thought out. It is nothing like the over-exaggerated and empty plot of saints row. "We are famous criminals and no one touches us because we are so rich!" yea....no.... Its bearable when all you are doing is killing time when there's nothing to better to do, but its not even in the same league as GTA4 as far as a complete game goes.

the GTA series gets better and better every incarnation and GTA5 is their biggest, by far, yet.

PS, you should really try GTA4 after the 1st patch, they fixed all of the port issues every quickly (months) and it feels incredibly good on a PC now.
    I got GTA IV on my steam acc, didn't give a fuck about it after the first few missions, felt bland and boring compared to SA.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    I got GTA IV on my steam acc, didn't give a fuck about it after the first few missions, felt bland and boring compared to SA.
    Ah yes, modern day video game forum critics. Where playing a game for 30 mins is enough to judge if it sucks or not.

Saints Row 1 and 2 are garbage. Saints Row 3 is decent, but the story is still retarded and they may as well remove every cut scene from the game and just tell you to go to X and do X.

GTA4 craps all over the entire series, better crafted city with far more immersion and ambiance. A actual CRIME DRAMA where you can connect with characters and watch a actual STORY unfold.

The fact you called GTA4 a bad PC port is pretty laughable too since Saints Row 3 was shipped as the 360 game with no real pc support...

last of us is ps3 exclusive? whhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
    Hi Sephurik

Curently Im playing Sleeping dogs, quit OK so far, trough only just got it

I cant even renember if GTA 5 gets a good PC port?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO