Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[H-25] Big Crits US-Sen'jin 16/16 Heroic Recruiting!

Big Crits is a high-end progression raiding guild located on Sen'jin. Our main goal is to kill heroic bosses as fast as possible while raiding within a 12 hour a week raiding schedule.
    Our guild raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00pm – 11:00pm CST (Sen'jin server time). Our raiding schedule is much lighter than usual during farm content.
    We are currently looking for players that wish to play at a top 50 US 25m and top 150 World 25m level: players who understand the extreme hard modes; the research, skill and preparation required to be successful during a limited number of raiding hours. With the release of MoP, we are gearing up to meet new guild goals and opening up recruitment to all exceptional players regardless of class or role.

Recent Milestones
    We have maintained completion of all content while relevant since our inception. Our goal is to improve every tier with Mists of Pandaria being no exception.

- US 53th 25man raiding guild
    - Top guild on Sen’jin; cleared Heart of Fear and Mogu’shan Vaults in the first week
    - 6/6 Heroic Heart of Fear US 51 H-Empress
    - 4/4 Heroic Terrace of the Endless Spring
    - Heroic: Four Kings US 46 25m
    - Sha of Fear US 14 World 14 25m
    - Normal Grand Empress Shek'zeer World 24 US 18 25m
    - 6/6 Heroic Mogushan Vaults
    - Heroic Hagara World 10 US 5 25m
    - Heroic Ragnaros world 284 US 97 25m
    - Heroic Spine of Deathwing World 266 US 99 25m
    - Heroic Madness of Deathwing World 322 US 107 25m
    Recruitment Needs

Our current 25 man raiding team needs are:

All Classes!

High Priority:
    -Holy/Disc Priest
    -Holy Paladin
    -Resto Druid
    -Balance Druid
    -Non-Warrior Tanks

All applications we receive will be looked at and considered regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you think you are an exceptional raider and you feel like you can be an asset to our raiding team, we urge you to apply!
    Our application process usually takes around 24-48 hours from start to finish. Our initiate period lasts approximately one month, to ensure both parties are a good fit.

Big Crits Show
    Big Crits started in 2010 as a web-based reality series about real people conquering a virtual world. We thought it would be a cool idea to be able to let people see the people behind the characters though a web series. If you are interested in seeing some of the faces of Big Crits, we are currently rolling out season 5 and you can check it out at: http://www.youtube.com/bigcritsguild

Our standards are simple and consistent across all classes, specs, and players. If you want to make it from initiate to member and continue to be a part of our raiding team you need to follow and uphold our 3 philosophies.

1) Play your class well. In each applicant we look for like-minded players that are friendly and respectful, but players that are also able to perform well under pressure.

2) Play well with others. You, as an applicant, must be able to get along with the other people you raid with. That chemistry is very important for progression and new content.

3) Show your commitment to the guild. This is, simply put, just proving to us that you enjoy being here and that you want to be here. A more in-depth description is proving that you are able to be a member of the team: using our guild forums to discuss strategies, maintaining a minimum of 90% raid attendance, and showing up to raid on time and ready to progress.

Want to learn more?
    Visit our guild site: http://www.bigcrits.com
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/team/bigcrits

Ready to apply?
    http://bigcrits.com/ and click on apply

If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game/via Real ID:

Sunkisttuna (Tuna#1998)
    Astheria (Astheria#1727)

Please add your class/spec to your RealID message so we know who you are!
    Last edited by Astheria; 2013-03-05 at 02:25 AM.

We have had some awesome progression on vizier this week. We are way ahead of the curve for number of attempts. Should see a kill soon. Y'all should totally come join us!

In addition to our high priority recruitment we are also looking always for exceptional players of all classes.

3% wipe >.>
    I'm definitely looking forward to the kill
    Fun boss imo :3

Did we mention all this progression in only 12hours per week?

holy cow, only 12 hours a week?
    brb I think I just shat my pants!

Weekend free time. Workin on our show today then back to the grind Tuesday! Weeoooo

Got some good apps coming in, where's yours? Come join us and have some fun killin pixels!

We could definitely use some non-warrior tank apps. I have a bet with a guildmate...he says that good ones don't exist atm, I said they do. Prove him wrong pls!

Lets see dem healer apps

Now 11/16! Great kill of vizier last night. Starting amber shaper work! Get your apps in for our awesome raid team.

Awesome kill of amber shaper last night after only 22 pulls! What are you waiting for? Finish progression strong with us!

Awesome kill of Heroic Empress today! Come join us!

H Protectors down, 14/16. Come join an awesome guild

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    am i geared/exp enough to be considered http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/.../jonnyrollove/

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    am i geared/exp enough to be considered http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/.../jonnyrollove/
    Definitely geared enough, experience is a little behind but not awful. Id recommend going to www.bigcrits.com and click on apply. We are looking for a 3rd lock so make sure you have a recent worldoflogs report.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Definitely geared enough, experience is a little behind but not awful. Id recommend going to www.bigcrits.com and click on apply. We are looking for a 3rd lock so make sure you have a recent worldoflogs report.
    Is it alright if I apply now and upload some recent logs after my raid?

Quote Originally Posted by nsgid View Post
    Is it alright if I apply now and upload some recent logs after my raid?
    We won't give it a complete review until the logs are up, so wait until tomorrow when you have the logs to apply.

Looking for exceptional applicants.

Tsulong progression is taking tsu long

H Tsulong dies next week, farming achieves this weekend, come join us.