Need help with Tidy Plates

Hello and thanks in advance for youre support in my problem

I have Tidy Plates and got a problem in Amber Shaper Un'sok event, When I get Reshape Life and got converted in Mutated Construct, I see the bars of every person in the raid, ofc they show like they are my enemies now, I would like to filter all those bars, and also filter de Living Amber bars, and I would like Tidy Plates to show me only the bars/health bars of the Boss and Amber Monstrosity, and only those 2 bars/health bars so I can make my work better and smoother in that encounter in Heroic mode

Is there a way that I can filter the bars of all Living Embers in raid, and the bars of all the people in the raid, when I get converted in Mutated Construct?

Good Morning and ty again for youre support

Deleted
    For the Living Ambers, there's an option in the settings to Filter By Unit Name (there should be Fanged Pit Viper by default there). Have you tried typing Living Amber there?
    As for your raid, typing their names into the Filter By Unit Name one by one might work, not sure about that and it's a bit of a chore, especially if your raid composition isn't set in stone.
    Hope that helps even a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonland View Post
    For the Living Ambers, there's an option in the settings to Filter By Unit Name (there should be Fanged Pit Viper by default there). Have you tried typing Living Amber there?
    As for your raid, typing their names into the Filter By Unit Name one by one might work, not sure about that and it's a bit of a chore, especially if your raid composition isn't set in stone.
    Hope that helps even a little bit...
    Ty for youre answer , I have tried all those things before posting, no one of them worked for me, maybe I missed something, I dont know

Deleted
    I had the same issue yesterday.
    I tried to filter non elites (didn't seem to work when converted)
    I also tried to shift+v to hide friendly nameplates and that didnt work either

15+ Year Old Account
    I usually just either turn off my nameplates for the whole fight or I just hit V when I'm a monstrosity and V again when I'm not.

I've searched this problem in many forums, and it seems that no one knows the answer, is there any other addon out there that could do this thing? maybe tidy plates just cant do it, and we need another addon, some advice would be awesome

dbm has an option to do this, "hide irrelevant namesplates while transformed" or something like it. Helped a bit for me.