Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Warrior class is already broken... DMG outside Recklessness+Avatar is HORRIBLE against equal players. At least RBG groups realised that, so enjoy Deff-Warrior or stay at home. (DKs do at least double the damage, WLs 3-4 times the damage)
    Last edited by mmoc8b1766084d; 2013-01-16 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenobaal View Post
    Warrior class is already broken... DMG outside Recklessness+Avatar is HORRIBLE against equal players. At least RBG groups realised that, so enjoy Deff-Warrior or stay at home. (DKs do at least double the damage, WLs 3-4 times the damage)
    The grass is greener on the other side?
    Don't despair, I'm Ret and I envy you guys. I'm pretty much forced to off-heal and try to score a kill when the stars align with my Wings-Guardian-Holy Avenger burst...
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2013-01-17 at 12:24 AM.

Bullshit, even with nerfs, you will still see warriors in top 10 teams in every battlegroup, because good players will it make it work, and make it work well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenobaal View Post
    i been saying this for months-other classes like dks can out damage warriors.yet that continue to nerf warriors at every turn.hell they just make OP cost rage,lmfao.you cna only nerf a class so many times until they are broken,and it will happen to warriors,again.

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The thing is though Warriors have no healing outside of pathetic Second Wind and Rallying Cry. Yeah they have Die By The Sword and Shield Wall, but that's not going to save a them against a caster cleave.

There was nothing wrong with defensive stance in the first place. I felt that it fit well with the class in pvp since its a Warrior and should be harder to kill than a feral, rogue, DK.
    "I felt that it fit well with the class in pvp since its a Warrior and should be harder to kill than a feral, rogue, DK"

we were harder to kill back in BC,but they nerfed us to much since then.we use to have better Armour and more health then any other class,but like i said they nerfed it.

Guys, the patch 5.2 notes have been updated.... BLADESTORM CAN NO LONGER BE DISARMED!!!! OMG!!!!

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...es-january-16/

But i bet people will still get shockwave as their talent.... and warbringer shares DR with stormbolt/shockwave/stuns, so that kinda makes me want to get juggernaut or double time.

BOTH SECOND WIND AND 25% DR DEFENSIVE STANCE WERE FINE IN 5.0/5.1. If they were left as is in 5.2 they would have been SLIGHTLY TOO WEAK. The current iteration leaves us once again as the most trainable/most easily burstable class in the game between having no form of damage immunity whatsoever while also being the most kiteable class in the game once again.

Honestly we are well on our way to 4.3 warriors 2.0 right now especially with the second wind changes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 04:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Guys, the patch 5.2 notes have been updated.... BLADESTORM CAN NO LONGER BE DISARMED!!!! OMG!!!!

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...es-january-16/

But i bet people will still get shockwave as their talent.... and warbringer shares DR with stormbolt/shockwave/stuns, so that kinda makes me want to get juggernaut or double time.
    Really? Well that's cool I guess.

LOLJK second wind suppressed while stunned. I'd understand if either of the two heals were anywhere near VIABLE let alone optimal but even with the victory rush nerf we have less healing potency than a mage or a hunter right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    BOTH SECOND WIND AND 25% DR DEFENSIVE STANCE WERE FINE IN 5.0/5.1.
    Defensive Stance obviously was not.

second wind suppressed while stunned. I'd understand if either of the two heals were anywhere near VIABLE let alone optimal but even with the victory rush nerf we have less healing potency than a mage or a hunter right now.
    Second Wind is still the most powerful passive healing in the game. And Impending Victory looks pretty decent now, maybe even competitive with SW.

I'm not sure if I like OP costing 10 rage. Maybe 5 rage was a better number. I don't think Warrior viability is ruined by any means.

To be completely honest, Warrior design at Launch was pretty awesome. They had no weaknesses. If more classes were like that, perhaps PvP would be a different ball game, and Warriors could have stayed more or less what they were. The problem is all classes being so well designed like that "blurs" class identity.

Class Identity is made up a large part of strength and weaknesses.
    Last edited by Venaliter; 2013-01-17 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    Bullshit, even with nerfs, you will still see warriors in top 10 teams in every battlegroup, because good players will it make it work, and make it work well.
    Worthless argument. You can make pretty much everything work anyways.
    LOLJK second wind suppressed while stunned.
    It's just absolutely worthless now. Everybody who isn't completely retarded will just save a stun to leapfrog the only halfway decent healing ability warriors have.
    Also arms needed a real damage buff. Oh nice rage cost on op. Well played pvp whiners.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Everybody who isn't completely retarded will just save a stun to leapfrog the only halfway decent healing ability warriors have.
    Most classes don't have a stun. Ironically, the class you have most trouble with, Frost Mages, have many. Probably not a great solution. I'm not even sure if SW needs a nerf beyond Def Stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Most classes don't have a stun.
    Of course you are right. Only rogues, mages, paladins, dks, monks, hunters, warlocks and druids have access to stuns. Even shamans have one but I am fair enough and say that one is rather tricky to get off.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-01-17 at 05:07 AM.

Of course you are right. Only rogues, mages, paladins, dks, monks, hunters, warlocks and druids have access to stuns. Even shamans have one but I am fair enough and say that one is rather tricky to get off.
    Beyond pathetic. Not all of those stuns are baseline. In fact, most are talents. Talent vs Talent isn't bad design. It's balance. And I know that's a scary thought for some warriors.

Yeah because surely a Warrior can be brought down easily to 35% like that? Sure enough, you can have to luxury to use a huge CC to cancel a small Hot on a Warrior, when you could just stun his Healer and execute the warrior instead?

There is no such thing as "Save a stun, stun the warrior and its GG". Pvp is different everytime. If you save your stun for a warrior sub 35%, you cant include that stun in a nice chain-CC on the healer. My point being : you cant just imagine that it is going to be standard to save stun for low health warriors. It just wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Yeah because surely a Warrior can be brought down easily to 35% like that? Sure enough, you can have to luxury to use a huge CC to cancel a small Hot on a Warrior, when you could just stun his Healer and execute the warrior instead?

There is no such thing as "Save a stun, stun the warrior and its GG". Pvp is different everytime. If you save your stun for a warrior sub 35%, you cant include that stun in a nice chain-CC on the healer. My point being : you cant just imagine that it is going to be standard to save stun for low health warriors. It just wont happen.
    They can be brought down to 35% with basic ccs on a healer and then stun them to bring down their heal. I mean, it's going to take coordination, which is the whole point, it shouldn't be un-counterable. Burst through significant self heals while there's also a healer isn't a solution, which is why warriors are vastly over-represented in the top brackets.

Second wind longer heals while warrior is stunned...

Ouch?

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Beyond pathetic. Not all of those stuns are baseline. In fact, most are talents. Talent vs Talent isn't bad design. It's balance. And I know that's a scary thought for some warriors.
    Couldn't laugh harder. Yeah they are talents ! Talent vs Talent. I didn't take your opinions very serious before this post but after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    Yeah because surely a Warrior can be brought down easily to 35% like that?
    I don't really see why a warrior should be way harder to bring down to 35% than any other class.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-01-17 at 07:01 AM.

Couldn't laugh harder. Yeah they are talents ! Talent vs Talent. I didn't take your opinions very serious before this post but after this.
    Good. We both think each other are idiots. Sounds fair.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good second wind change. Now maybe people will consider the other two healing talents. Passive healing, not only passive but the best healing ability in the game, also on the class with the best survival cds, intervene, leap, shield wall, PLATE, 25% dmg redu passively, OFCOURSE THIS WAS GETTING NERFED HARD.

Quote Originally Posted by Imbashiethz View Post
    Good second wind change. Now maybe people will consider the other two healing talents. Passive healing, not only passive but the best healing ability in the game, also on the class with the best survival cds, intervene, leap, shield wall, PLATE, 25% dmg redu passively, OFCOURSE THIS WAS GETTING NERFED HARD.
    Get out.

With the global heal nerf it was going to be no worse than the 100% uptime passive healing hunters get.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku View Post
    Get out.

With the global heal nerf it was going to be no worse than the 100% uptime passive healing hunters get.
    But 3 times as good outside of stuns. It's still really good, but you now have to consider the other talents.

While lesser geared dks deal double my sustained damage...

Strangulate cooldown has been reduced to 60 seconds, up from 120.
    Priceless.