Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    You, as a warrior, can also fear and disarm
    So what ? I was disputing a claim that most classes don't have stuns. I am aware that there are other forms of cc in the game but thanks for not reading.
    Warriors have a huge defensive arsenal...
    4. Shield wall (best melee class defensive Cd)
    If 40% damage reduce having to equip a shield is the best melee class defensive cd you are obviously playing another game.
    And pro tip. I don't give a crap about retribution they have their own problems.
    3. Feral druids should not be able to switch to bear form to tank damage
    From here I am seeing how serious people should take this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    well if armor doesn't matter why does dw frost dk do better then 2h frost dk against plate wearer. and not so great against cloth?

yep because armor matters. maybe not for your caster. but in the end armor matters for melee classes
    There aren't exactly many classes that can just switch between doing mostly physical and mostly magic damage.

With overpower costing 10 rage and defensive stance being nerfed, they've taken away any incentive we had to be in defensive stance. I agree that warrior had to much but they really shouldn't nerf us on all fronts becouse of that. Should focus on one area and bring that within reason and see what happends. Right now I feel my warrior will be unplayable next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrionlol View Post
    Right now I feel my warrior will be unplayable next season.
    Hear this from warrior every fix this expansion, and they entire time they stayed OP. I'm not worried about warriors. I bet bad warrior may perhaps be worried. Stance dancing, choosing WHEN to CC and HOW to burst, picking the right talent to go with your comp (Should they balance the tiers.) Scary stuff for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    Ok granted, but lemme tell why Warriors are still better off...I was running 2s last night with my blood Dk buddy vs. Double Arms warriors...they dropped my Dk partner first (he in mostly dreadful gear) all while I dropped 1 of the warriors during my burst. So now its 1v1 warrior vs pally. I got him down to >35% health and his 2nd Wind out healed me as a hybrid ret pally with 4/5 malevolent (Hybrid classes healing was Nerfed, if you didn't know). My point being that warriors still have a ton of ways to get outta trouble compared to other melee classes. Even if the chances of a disarm aren't guaranteed the fact still remains that you have the options
    i cant kill warriors at 1300 mmr. nerf them

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Hear this from warrior every fix this expansion, and they entire time they stayed OP. I'm not worried about warriors. I bet bad warrior may perhaps be worried. Stance dancing, choosing WHEN to CC and HOW to burst, picking the right talent to go with your comp (Should they balance the tiers.) Scary stuff for some.
    Great job adding something to the discussion. I've played a warrior since vanilla and not about to stop now, just saying that right now they're taking away abit of everything instead of focusing their nerf on the thing that makes warriors too strong. They've allready given us an incentive to go into battle stance if we want to do maximum amounts of damage or build up rage for a big burst, there was no need to nerf defensive stance aswell. If you're only here to drop insults or try to be an internet badass.. well I feel sorry for you.

Well, with overpower changes and all of that, and with little tweeks to fury i might actually go TG next patch or maybe spec into bladestorm because it can't be disarmed... muahaha!!! Hopefully it doesn't get too op like back in wrath.

Deleted
    Bladestorm hits for nothing in pvp. Maybe as TG fury with CDs up, it might do some nice aoe on bgs.. They should just make Battle Stance 10% less damage taken. End the sitting in Def Stance shit, feels stupid.

Sustained damage is craptastic on ptr. Overpower needs rage cost dropped to 5. And a damage buff (HS also).

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Sustained damage is craptastic on ptr. Overpower needs rage cost dropped to 5. And a damage buff (HS also).
    OP should be at about 140% weapon damage with no rage cost. With a rage cost it should be right under MS.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    OP should be at about 140% weapon damage with no rage cost. With a rage cost it should be right under MS.
    Actually... screw the weapon dmg and drop the % to 100%, but put in the 1.0 GCD... for the love of mercy.... OP is making our spec feel really slow.

Oh, and the rage cost should be 5 rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Actually... screw the weapon dmg and drop the % to 100%, but put in the 1.0 GCD... for the love of mercy.... OP is making our spec feel really slow.

Oh, and the rage cost should be 5 rage.
    Agreed on that GCD. Why it was ever increased back to 1.5 I'll never understand.
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Agreed on that GCD. Why it was ever increased back to 1.5 I'll never understand.
    Well I'd have to ask again anyways why we even still have a 1.5 gcd to begin with. I mean it did never bother me just like shieldwall's shield requirement never really bothered me back then but when you are the only one being left with it...

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well I'd have to ask again anyways why we even still have a 1.5 gcd to begin with. I mean it did never bother me just like shieldwall's shield requirement never really bothered me back then but when you are the only one being left with it...
    That's a valid point though one that I'd contest simply because warriors are supposedly meant to front load damage with hard hitting and consistent attacks (aka have high sustained). But I guess you're right since we really DON'T have high sustained damage.

I recall the 1.5 GCD nerf was because of vs. rogue PvP and how they worked on Cata. I remember it had to do about how warrior could somehow counter some aspect and that allowed them to spam 1s OP's and kill the target. Then of course Blizzard gave us some stupid excuse like "different GCD's on warrior feel too akward anyway so it's better this way".

Too bad OP is so weak these days, that you couldn't kill a thing with it even with spamming it five times in a row on next patch. But I would take lower GCD over bigger OP damage anyway, because that would allow us to fit one slam on the rotation more easily...

Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    Too bad OP is so weak these days, that you couldn't kill a thing with it even with spamming it five times in a row on next patch. But I would take lower GCD over bigger OP damage anyway, because that would allow us to fit one slam on the rotation more easily...
    Exactly my main reason i don't pve as arms, blizzard knows that arms warriors are the weakest dps alive! and instead nerf them some more. Our spec just feels so slow, i mean if its gonna be slow you might as well hit like a truck, but hey i guess we can't be DKS or RETS or Enhance or...... yeah W/E.

Simple solution, screw arms and L2 play fury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    I recall the 1.5 GCD nerf was because of vs. rogue PvP and how they worked on Cata. I remember it had to do about how warrior could somehow counter some aspect and that allowed them to spam 1s OP's and kill the target. Then of course Blizzard gave us some stupid excuse like "different GCD's on warrior feel too akward anyway so it's better this way".

bingo!warrior could wait until tfb got down to about 4secs and then get back to back ops for some really nice burst damage.but thats to good for warrior to have "sound familiar"so they nerfed it.also like you said,op is what we used to fuck up rogues with and blizz did not want warriors killing rogues.

remember the last few season of cata how bad warriors were and blizz did not give us one single fuckign buff.but rogues and monks are getting over buffed already,its sad.GC even said himself they need huge buffs for monks to get more into pvp lmfao.he bascily saying its ok to ove rbuff monks and they know they are doing it.thats wows pvp for you!

Deleted
    People like GC did WW2. Someone should place a bomb under his desk

If you want to play a class that'll remain viable the whole expansion -> Mage
    So if you play something that beates mages -> expect nerfs
    Next on GC lists are Spriest. Latest patchnodes already had a bunch of stupid random nerfs to spriest in it.