Deleted

Mouse/Keyboard Suggestions/Opinions

Recently I'm getting quite bored of my default dell mouse and keyboard combo so I'm looking to upgrade, Ideally i'm looking for a mouse to play WoW with, but extra buttons etc is not really a deal-breaker, but it's something i'd prefer to have.

As people are likely to say, "Go for razor" I'm fairly curious if there's any cheaper or equally good options out there. My budget is around £40-£65 to spend on both keyboard and mouse, so I have not really got a lot to spend. (Student's budget, lol.)

I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations even if it exceeds my budget ever so slightly, I'll still keep it in mind.

Thanks for reading/replying

Deleted
    I think there are actually fairly few here who will whole-heartedly recommend a Razer keybaord or mouse (or headset or anything). They have a few decent products, like the DeathAdder and the BlackWidow, but nothing that stands out. It's plastic gaming peripherals sold at a premium with flashy marketing through the black/green colour scheme, flashy LEDs and naming.

I'm going to recommend a few mice independent of your budget and give you a rundown at the end.

Mice:
    Mionix Naos 3200
    Logitech G400
    SteelSeries Sensei
    Zowie AM (or AM/GS)
    DeathAdder 3.5G

Keyboards:
    Microsoft SideWinder X4/X6
    Logitech G110
    CM Storm Tenkeyless mechanical board (QuickFire series; Rapid, Pro, TK)
    Ducky Shine series
    Filco Majestouch-2
    Q-Pad MK-series

Now, the high-DPI mice as well as the mechanical boards might be a bit out of your range. Perhaps your budget is big enough to pick up a G400 and a SideWinder X4. Just because these two are cheap does not make them bad; many regard the G400 as the best first person shooter gaming mouse on the market and the SideWinder X4 is a very capable membrane board recommended by many. For a bodget choice, both the above are superb.

Budget independent, I'd pick either a G400, Zowie AM, Naos 3200 or a Sensei together with a tenkeyless CM Storm or Filco board.

Personally I have a Naos 5000, a Sensei, a Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless Cherry MX Blue and a CM Storm QuickFire TK with MX Red switches.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    I think there are actually fairly few here who will whole-heartedly recommend a Razer keybaord or mouse (or headset or anything). They have a few decent products, like the DeathAdder and the BlackWidow, but nothing that stands out. It's plastic gaming peripherals sold at a premium with flashy marketing through the black/green colour scheme, flashy LEDs and naming.

I'm going to recommend a few mice independent of your budget and give you a rundown at the end.

Mice:
    Mionix Naos 3200
    Logitech G400
    SteelSeries Sensei
    Zowie AM (or AM/GS)
    DeathAdder 3.5G

Keyboards:
    Microsoft SideWinder X4/X6
    Logitech G110
    CM Storm Tenkeyless mechanical board (QuickFire series; Rapid, Pro, TK)
    Ducky Shine series
    Filco Majestouch-2
    Q-Pad MK-series

Now, the high-DPI mice as well as the mechanical boards might be a bit out of your range. Perhaps your budget is big enough to pick up a G400 and a SideWinder X4. Just because these two are cheap does not make them bad; many regard the G400 as the best first person shooter gaming mouse on the market and the SideWinder X4 is a very capable membrane board recommended by many. For a bodget choice, both the above are superb.

Budget independent, I'd pick either a G400, Zowie AM, Naos 3200 or a Sensei together with a tenkeyless CM Storm or Filco board.

Personally I have a Naos 5000, a Sensei, a Filco Majestouch-2 Tenkeyless Cherry MX Blue and a CM Storm QuickFire TK with MX Red switches.
    Thanks Very much for the reply, after looking through all of them, the Mionix Naos 3200 looks like something I may want to get, but I'm pretty torn on keyboards. So I'm going to have to give that some more thinking