Poll: What would you do?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who doesn't PvP terribly often, and who has never leveled as alliance..

Remain Pandaren. Continue to kill Hardmodes.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    By third I meant third race of elves, and the op was saying about them being the next race, nope next race should be something more worthy and different from all we can use so far, ie nagas
    They can in fact implement 3 races in an expansion; ogres for horde, helf for alliance and naga as neutral. By doing this, Blizz have to design 2 new races; ogres and nagas

Helf can also be given different classes and racials to make it more different than their Horde counterpart

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    They can in fact implement 3 races in an expansion; ogres for horde, helf for alliance and naga as neutral. By doing this, Blizz have to design 2 new races; ogres and nagas

Helf can also be given different classes and racials to make it more different than their Horde counterpart
    Except that Nagas hate Night Elves and would never side with Alliance, if anything they'd roll with the Horde considering their past ties with Kael'thas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Except that Nagas hate Night Elves and would never side with Alliance, if anything they'd roll with the Horde considering their past ties with Kael'thas.
    But since Kael'thas betrayed the Blood Elves by going all crazy with demons and whatnot, don't you think belves would be very hostile towards the naga since they teamed up with him? I can't think of a way for either the Horde or the Alliance to ever accept the naga amongst them, but I've heard that blizz kinda wants to make them playable (could be a rumor or me remembering wrong) so they could just puke all over lore and make it happen. But if they're cool with playable naga I don't see why they shouldn't give us High Elves too, whether that's lazy or not a lot of people wants them.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    It will never happen, but hypothetically speaking Id slaughter them.

I doubt they'd ever include them as a playable race because visually they're too similar to Night Elves.

Race change my Human Warlock to High Elf Warlock.

15+ Year Old Account
    Poll is a little too "tight for me" I'll vote if there are more options.

generally I'd rather see another race.

And polls like these are bad as both poll options speak of acceptance and liking of the idea of this race.
    Last edited by Cryonic; 2013-01-08 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post
    I doubt they'd ever include them as a playable race because visually they're too similar to Night Elves.
    I have a panda and your argument is invalid.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    high elves are already playable.

they are called night elf mages
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    They also get fatter trolls since people can't get enough of them.
    Kinda all ways wanted to play a Forest Troll my self. The Horde has the Revantusk Tribe so it dose work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    high elves are already playable.

they are called night elf mages
    There Highborn. There is a 10,000 years of elevation diffidence between the two.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-01-09 at 07:29 AM.

I would bitch and moan that alliance gets to play my favorite race too. Unless Horde got a great race in return. I'm talking nelfs, murlocs, or something unheard of yet as the rest are lame. Yes I know none of that will happen.
    But I don't play alliance and I wouldn't switch just to be a race I can already be on Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Personally I'd wonder why we needed another elf race.

how i high elf diffrent from n811 or b811 ? besides the fact that they are "high" .. ^^
    ingame they look like blood elf to me, and i allready have problems with "wich panda is a bad panda"

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd race/faction change right away from a Blood Elf to a High Elf. The only reason I play Horde is because I like the elves; I much prefer the lore and aesthetics of the Alliance.

While the whole Pandaren thing does give me the tiniest sliver of hope for this, it's still nothing more than a wistful dream to me.

If Blizzard are going to stretch that far and give Alliance High Elfs, they should give us one of the following:

San'layn - The cool looking Vampiric Blood Elves http://www.wowpedia.org/San%27layn
    Man'ari (Corrupted Eredar) http://www.wowpedia.org/Eredar (finally playable Eredar Warlocks)
    Nathrezim - http://www.wowpedia.org/Nathrezim

Deleted
    Whether they make sense lorewise or not is completely irrelevant. Blizzard does not design the game to fit the lore, they design the lore to fit the game. If they want high elves, they add them. If they want turtles, they add them, no matter what lore says.

Asking for playable high elves is like asking for another human faction to be playable. Either you're just an oldfarted Alliance fanboy or you can't play Alliance without being an anorexic barbiedoll.

Quote Originally Posted by Khuzard View Post
    Whether they make sense lorewise or not is completely irrelevant. Blizzard does not design the game to fit the lore, they design the lore to fit the game. If they want high elves, they add them. If they want turtles, they add them, no matter what lore says.

Asking for playable high elves is like asking for another human faction to be playable. Either you're just an oldfarted Alliance fanboy or you can't play Alliance without being an anorexic barbiedoll.
    Yes and the Forsaken and thilnean clearly aren't human faction, o wait and tushui and huojin are clearly separate races.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-01-09 at 07:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    After Varimathras. I will never truest a Dreadlord again.

That Dreadlords and Pitlords are the only original Demons and all other are corrupted races or constructs. (With some possible exceptions)

Voidwalkers are shadow elementals.

the Nathrezim are the first Necromancers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be disappointed that Blizzard couldn't come up with a more interesting race to add. That being said, I would neither feel compelled to roll one nor switch to horde.

It seems a shame that the only "selling point" for the race would be that they're "not the blood elves."

High elves have no appreciable home land, and other than the fel magic addiction and a different preference in color palates,, share practically everything in common with blood elves.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.