Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It's an exploit. There is no other way around it. You are not supposed to exploit the time interaction between your client and the server and you're not supposed to gain millions of AP from measly hits that would normally give you no more than 4 digits.
    It has potential to be completely game-breaking and it's only a matter of time before someone actually makes something important rather than solo random old bosses.

Note that this can be abused at 90 as well, even though it obviously won't have results as absurd.
    Well AFAIK 80s can't zone into 90 raids, so we don't have to worry about 80s soloing level 90 content. And you don't gain vengeance from players, so there is no way I can see this being used as something important.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by dota2please View Post
    Nice comeback you prove my point ty.
    You're trying to tell mionelol that she is wrong? Lol, get out of here bud.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Doesn't matter if she's wrong or right, being rude about how you try to explain something is never the way to go. Telling people to educate themselves is one thing, telling people to shut up is another and makes you look immature.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Better watch all that ass kissing your doing you mite get something that can't be removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuck View Post
    Ah yes the level 80 soloing firelands video. Very clever use of mechanics.
    Yea, as easy and usual as you post shitard comments.

Okay, since you seem obtuse
    Avoidance has nothing to do with this. You exploit the client-server lag by pressing a damage reduction cooldown (in this case, Paladin's Shield of the Righteous @ 99% reduction from mastery scaling) at the exact same instant you take damage.
    You will take X damage. The damage reduction ability will be applied before Vengeance appears, and the Vengeance calculation will take into account this defensive cooldown and grant you damage as if you had taken X damage *while under the 99% reduction*, which leads to absurd (and hilarious) Vengeance values.

This can also be exploited at 90 or at any level in general - you just won't have huge results since you don't have 99% reduction abilities but it can still net a huge amount of Vengeance. DKs at 80 can also do it with Army of the Dead.

Now, get fucking info before you speak.
    What do you suggest be the alternative? Stand there and not cast anything? You have a lot of impressive solo kills, however seeing you here argue a stupid point shows me how much of an attention whore you are.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-04 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    What do you suggest be the alternative? Stand there and not cast anything? You have a lot of impressive solo kills, however seeing you here argue a stupid point shows me how much of an attention whore you are.
    Anyone else rofl at this?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Wow you read my mind that is what I was thinking as well.
    Now I got to ask what am I thinking now

@Mionelol All your trying to do is discredit kills the Heroic ICC kills and now firelands. I agree that players under the level cap should not be able to go into the raid but that is a fault blizzard made not the players.

Also Avoidance is a major part of this and it has already been proven many times in this thread alone and really your name calling and all now. If you don't get a infraction for the last post you made it really shows how bais mods are on here.

For blizzard to put a 100% fix on this they would have to do a roll back before players got the gear then fix the caps on the gear and skills this will not happen cause many other players who did not do this would lose a lot of things therefor little to if anything will happen. also its old content why care so much...wait its because a few kills got soloed before you like the heroic 25man LK that's why.
    Last edited by dota2please; 2013-01-04 at 06:31 PM.

?
    Alternative to what. The people who did this exploit at first are in exactly the same mindset as I am. This shit needs to be fixed. The end.
    I don't now what the hell is wrong with people in this thread jumping to my throat because *gasp* I'm participating in a forum discussion.
    Your coming off as a know-it-all little bitch, and pretend your special because you "know" the people behind video.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-04 at 06:49 PM.

?
    Alternative to what. The people who did this exploit at first are in exactly the same mindset as I am. This shit needs to be fixed. The end.
    I don't now what the hell is wrong with people in this thread jumping to my throat because *gasp* I'm participating in a forum discussion.
    We're jumping to your throat because *gasp* you're acting childish. And now you go back and edit your posts to get all of the name calling and childishness out of them.
    Anyways, I want to try this out. Good thing my Paladin just got to level 80, time to go hunting for all this BoE gear! And then score some epic boss kills lulz

I'm sure reading ownedcore or twinkinfo is hard. Yeah.
    Not sure why I'm even arguing at this point, keep trolling around.
    Said the troll.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-04 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    It's obviously not an exploit. They deliberately uncapped vengeance in 5.0, they allowed lower levels to zone into Cataclysm raids, and they set the minimum level on those MoP blues to 80. The combination of those changes made this possible. There are no bugs being exploited.

It's obviously unexpected, and I expect they'll fix it, probably by capping avoidance at 95%. But the person doing it shouldn't be banned.

And no, this cannot happen at 90, because the gear to cap avoidance doesn't exist.
    Basic steps to make an interesting post:
    1) Read the thread, get some info about the subject.
    2) Answer.

You shouldn't skip the first step.
    Last edited by Senen; 2013-01-04 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    We're jumping to your throat because *gasp* you're acting childish. And now you go back and edit your posts to get all of the name calling and childishness out of them.
    Anyways, I want to try this out. Good thing my Paladin just got to level 80, time to go hunting for all this BoE gear! And then score some epic boss kills lulz
    Have fun

Is LK 25m HC possible to do at 80 with the best BoE gear possible?

Ya it was done a few months back by a DK. there is a youtube video of it ill try to find

Yes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7TmW5Bd98

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh power creep, how you tickle me.

Vengeance is suppose to cap at the tanks max HP yes? If it isn't its a bug that is being exploited.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Vengeance is suppose to cap at the tanks max HP yes? If it isn't its a bug that is being exploited.
    It was capped during Cataclysm, not anymore.
    It's still an exploit, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    it's not capped anymore.
    However, it's not supposed to give you millions of ap when you're not being hit for millions of damage.