Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Alliance can set up their guards in Org but only if we do the same thing in Stormwind as we did in Theramore.
    If anything after the siege we as a vulnerable side should get Varian as hostage to a sure no alliance attempts an attack on our weak city again.

I know that in proper terms Alliance should take hostages from Horde after defeating it, but that would only be fair if Horde would retain a considerable force after the battle.

I can see Occupy Orgrimar now. A bunch of jobless hippies doing drum solos in the middle of Orgrimar demanding others give them free stuff and pooping on the Goblin's cars.

It wouldn't be able to happen Lore-wise, what with every other race of the Horde also participating in the Siege. Do you think they're just going to let that happen? They may be temporarily working with Alliance to kill Garrosh, but that doesn't mean they like the Alliance, nor are we even sure if that's how the raid is going to be set up.

Well I said they are in a position of them having their hands tied of course they don't like it that is why most of the questing experience would be taking Orgrimmar back

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    . Do you think they're just going to let that happen?.
    maybe they wont have a choice?

The Victor has major perks in dictating what happens in a wars aftermath.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

This would kind of ruin the Horde for me

The Alliance is the only reason Garrosh became Garrosh. Why let them do that again by promoting them to babysitter?
    Last edited by SherbertLand; 2013-01-04 at 10:28 PM.

Still shows blatant favoritism, MAYBE an instanced version for alliance, but that's it. Would never happen and you make it seem like all horde are a savages, only a select few, just like a select few alliance.

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    This would kind of ruin the Horde for me
    h
    and the whole having to fight our own people in a civil war hsnt?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Not this again, someone already thought of this and I said no. It was a bad idea then and it is still a bad idea.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Be-Like-Berlin
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-01-04 at 10:40 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Legendary!
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Not this again, someone already thought of this and I said no. It was a bad idea then and it is still a bad idea.
    come now
    There is only a thin line between a terrible idea and an awsome idea

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    and the whole having to fight our own people in a civil war hsnt?
    The dumb orcs following Garrosh are not my people.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Dream on
    i agree with this guy

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    And if Wrathion's vision proves correct there are much bigger things to worry about that the presumed new new new Horde leaders (Thrall/Baine/Vol'jin etc) wouldn't dare pull a Garrosh by the time the next xpac comes around.
    This.
    Kor'kron guards in Undercity was one thing, because Forsaken and Orcs are both part of the horde. But I doubt that any self-respected (even non Garrosh supporting) member of the Horde would let the heart of their nation being overseen by Alliance.
    Beside, if Anduin survives he knows more than enough that there are certain members of the Horde who don't see Garrosh's way and have their sense of deasency and honor.

Beside, if Wrathion's prediction is true, than both Horde and Alliance will have to stand side by side and overseeing Orgrimmar wouldn't exactly bring mutual respect among them, it's like Uciha/Senju thing all over again.
    Thanks a bunch for the Signature, Cthulhu Ftagn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    maybe they wont have a choice?

The Victor has major perks in dictating what happens in a wars aftermath.
    You seem to be very confused about who is against who during the Siege of Orgrimmar.

It's not Alliance versus Horde. Garrosh being defeated doesn't mean that the Horde has lost, because the Horde basically breaks apart before the Siege of Orgrimmar. The victors are going to be the Alliance, the Trolls, the Tauren, the Blood Elves, the Forsaken, and whatever Orcs decide not to descend into madness. And they're sure as hell not going to allow the place to be occupied. Really though, you do realize that Horde players are participating in the raid too, right? The vast majority of all non-Orcs are going to be sieging Orgrimmar, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Blizz will never allow such a blatant form of favoritism towards a faction. The backlash would be epic.
    This is sarcasm right?
    http://www.drinkinganddriving.org/
    In honor of all the kids bringing up my avatar:
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Wow, for someone with a trollface avatar, you are pretty bad at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    This is sarcasm right?
    Why? In what expansion did we destroy Stormwind and put Orcs everywhere to guard it?

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    Lorewise it would be a united Alliance teaming up with a -fractured- and probably a minority of Horde rebels vs the Horde proper (Garrosh and his younger orc fans) and his experiments. The Alliance will be in much better shape than the rebels when SoO is done. It's just a good thing that this is not WotlK Varian or else they would have been proceeding to raze everything.
    A minority?
    The Horde rebels are Tauren, most of the Orcs, the Forsaken, Blood Elves, the Darkspear Trolls and I do not yet know where the Goblin-loyalty is.
    Hahahah I used loyalty and Goblin in the same sentence, that's hilarious.. They'll join the guy who's winning ofc
    Garrosh will probably have a bunch of Sha and the Kor'Kron Guard.

Even though the Horde has this huge internal conflict, they'd all side together if the Alliance would threaten the Horde-faction like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Right, all you want is for the alliance to have there hands squeezing the horde by the short and curlys. The usual sanctimonious alliance attitude.
    Okay Trassk stop right there. You are by far the biggest Horde fanboy I have ever encountered. You are just as bad, no sorry, worse, than Constellation is about the Alliance. PLEASE just accept that the Alliance is sieging Orgrimmar, and the Horde rebels (which yeah, will be quite weak considering the Kor'Kron and perhaps a few of the other Horde races will be absent) will be teaming up with the Alliance. It will be an Alliance victory, that's the bottom line, you can't change that.

At the end of the day, what Constellation said is pretty accurate. If it was the Horde helping out the Alliance siege Stormwind, you would be rallying it as a Horde victory and demanding Horde peacekeepers in the city. Double standards, double standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerean View Post
    I admire your passion for your favorite character, but If I were you I'd hesitate before drawing parallels between self-perceived societal malaise and how nerds feel about a fictional blob of green pixels created in 2001 by a guy called Chris.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Okay Trassk stop right there. You are by far the biggest Horde fanboy I have ever encountered. You are just as bad, no sorry, worse, than Constellation is about the Alliance. PLEASE just accept that the Alliance is sieging Orgrimmar, and the Horde rebels (which yeah, will be quite weak considering the Kor'Kron and perhaps a few of the other Horde races will be absent) will be teaming up with the Alliance. It will be an Alliance victory, that's the bottom line, you can't change that.

At the end of the day, what Constellation said is pretty accurate. If it was the Horde helping out the Alliance siege Stormwind, you would be rallying it as a Horde victory and demanding Horde peacekeepers in the city. Double standards, double standards.
    Let's also mention Orgrimmar is a newer city and never been sieged. Stormwind has.
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htsongg/simple

Scarab Lord Frozen Death Knight's Avatar
    Well, it would make sense to have the Alliance act as peace keepers until a new Horde leader is chosen, considering that the Horde is battling itself while the Alliance is united as a force and are in fact invading enemy territory. The Horde rebells can not seriously expect the Alliance to just walk away from a successful siege of the opposing faction's main capital when the Horde was the agressor as well as causing severe damages to Alliance territory and resources.

The rebells need to be thankful that their enemy happened to have the exact same objective as they had, especially when the consequences of Garrosh's position as warchief were the result of the Horde's very own politics that made him get to power. Regardless of what the Alliance has done to the other faction, the mess is first and foremost the Horde's. Compensation is a must, if the Horde wish to keep any pride.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-01-05 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    This is sarcasm right?
    Not really, no. Please tell me an instance where Blizz has allowed either faction to take over the enemy factions main city.