Ok, so I'm sure these have been asked before, but after playing the game to level 10 so far I've got some questions:
* Did this game feel anything like Warhammer Online to anyone else in terms of feel/questing?
* Did the slight lack of polish put you off at all initially? - example, the Gem store menu system looks like it was done in an hour and approved by a child.
* Why can't you view other players profiles to see what gear they have? - I don't want to have to link everything in chat.
* Why are the 'Vista' type mini quests heavily mentioned (arguable) and clearly shown on the map only to offer dreadful XP.
* Does the game continue to feel a bit simple in terms of what abilities are available at later levels? - example, I'm playing a Thief using a Pistol/Dagger - I'm using two buttons, if things are slightly tricky 4 buttons.
* In PVP when you die after the downed status, do you need to repair?