Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Id much rather have a starcraft mmo than a Diablo mmo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Right. Which just shows that they show us stuff way before they release it. We've been seeing stuff from SC2 and Diablo 3 for years.
    They are perfectionists tbh. They will spend years and years making the game "perfect" and then they'll spend more years waiting for the exact right time to release it. This is why Blizzard is one of the worlds most successful companies. All I'm saying is, we're going to have a brilliant game once it's released, it may take some time before that day come, but it will be glorious

Leonard Boyarsky is still on Diablo 3 team, so i'd say that rules out any post-apocalyptic theme. Both Starcraft and Diablo based MMO doesn't make any sense, we have expansions scheduled for both games. Also, be vary of any "leaks", even if someone works for Blizzard there's a good chance they know nothing about Titan itself, only team members have access to games in progress at Blizzard, notice how tight-lipped has Blizzard became after huge Cataclysm leak.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    They are perfectionists tbh. They will spend years and years making the game "perfect" and then they'll spend more years waiting for the exact right time to release it. This is why Blizzard is one of the worlds most successful companies. All I'm saying is, we're going to have a brilliant game once it's released, it may take some time before that day come, but it will be glorious
    I'd agree with you, except Diablo 3.

seems like some of the most legit information we've heard so far. Not sure how I feel about it being based off a preexisting franchise. We'll see!

I seriously just want to fucking know already, at least what the UNIVERSE is, not anything about mechanics, design, just what it's a part of. Medieval? Space? Religious hell vs angels (diablo), something different?

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol @ WoW movie Q4 2012.

Deleted
    I'm almost sure Titan will be a WoW prequel.
    Last edited by mmoc0f4b7c4548; 2013-01-05 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    Theyve said countless time that the next-gen MMO is going to be a new IP
    Jesus, the whole topic is about how someone claims Blizzard is saying this to deliberately mislead us. We know that Blizzard has said this, otherwise this wouldn't be a topic. Now can people please stop to mention it, please. :/

Deleted
    we can expect a world of starcraft after starcraft 3 hits?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Which means that it might take a while til the game is finished. But there's no reason they can't announce it at Blizzcon 2013. Usually it still takes a while for a game to be released, after it's been announced. If their original plan was a 2013 release I would say it's not too early to show us something at Blizzcon 2013, rather a bit late.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Lol @ WoW movie Q4 2012.
    Yeah. Well. Sometimes shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    seems like some of the most legit information we've heard so far. Not sure how I feel about it being based off a preexisting franchise. We'll see!

I seriously just want to fucking know already, at least what the UNIVERSE is, not anything about mechanics, design, just what it's a part of. Medieval? Space? Religious hell vs angels (diablo), something different?
    Lol I just can't wait for the moment that Chris Metzen will go out and say

"Where are the Starcraft fans at?" And everyone goes "AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!".

Then he says "Where are the Diablo fans at?" And everyone goes "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!".

Then he says "Where are the Warcraft fans at?" And everyone goes "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

And then he says "Where are the Titan fans at?" And everybody goes "...............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!".

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    I'm almost sure Titan will be a WoW prequel.
    Starcraft is the wow prequel.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Bored to death of Fantasy [Swords&Magic] MMOs... Sci-fi with guns please!

Would love an MMO like Borderlands :>
    But do not do SWTOR2!

Deleted
    Thanks. Didn't know that^^

It will be a post-apocalyptic starcraft which will be found out that also means it's a prequel to warcraft. Titans = protoss, demons = zergs etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathfaern View Post
    It will be a post-apocalyptic starcraft which will be found out that also means it's a prequel to warcraft. Titans = protoss, demons = zergs etc.
    This is pretty much confirmed except you forgot that the zerg-protoss hybrids are the old god minions.

Also, Yogg saron and guys like him are corrupted overminds
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-01-05 at 01:24 AM.

I hope there isn't a lock-on or tab target thing in Titan. I'd rather people used skill in aiming and premeditation in where people were going to move to next.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean that one http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2010/...ate-leaked.jpg

Yeah originally it was planned for Q4 2013
    I can't help but wonder why they would slate the next wow expansion and titan to be released at the same time, creating competition for themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    I hope there isn't a lock-on or tab target thing in Titan. I'd rather people used skill in aiming and premeditation in where people were going to move to next.
    If there's no aiming, it's not next gen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting too old to learn new game lore.