Trying to sell some PC parts, but no clue on the price

Hi guys,

As I upgraded my PC a few months ago I came by my old parts which I'd like to sell.
    I just really have no clue what to ask for this. It's a motherboard, CPU and some ram.

Motherboard:
    MSI P31 NEO-F
    150 dollar on Amazon. (114.5 euro)

Processor:
    Intel Core 2 Quad 9550

Memory:
    4 gb (DDR2 at 800 GHz)

I've been using these parts for about 14 months or so, never overclocked anything as I do not dare to try so...
    I can't find a price for the processor and memory...

I hope it's still worth something!

Thanks in advance,
    aevitas
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Sell the motherboard+RAM and the processor separately in some net auction. Processor could be worth maybe $100 and motherboard+ram $30-50. Only people buying are those desperately looking for parts to fix their old computer (those are over 4 years old, not bit over year) so don't expect quick sales to local people.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    MSI P31 NEO-F
    775 Board, worth almost nothing since the only reason someone would buy a 775 board is to replace a broken one, and in that situation, bottom dollar wins. I would just bundle it with the CPU.
    Intel Core 2 Quad 9550
    A good processor still, however again, nobody would buy it. If someone wanted a processor that powerful, they'd get a newer one. And if they were replacing an older CPU, they probably wouldn't get this one, they'd get something cheap to make it work, or just upgrade the whole package.
    4 gb (DDR2 at 800 GHz)
    Again, nobody really uses DDR2 anymore. It might be nice for an upgrade but don't expect more than $20 alone. Again, may be best selling as combo with CPU/MB

Honestly, all in all, older tech is difficult to sell in parts. I would just try to sell the whole package for $150 and call it a day.

I'm going to be selling my old system too, which includes a Core 2 Duo E7500, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD, GeForce 460, Case, PSU, DVDRW, and OS for like... $300.

Sold the parts last night for 150 euro (196$).

Put the whole package on a website you can sell used stuff on for 140 euro (183$) and got like 6 replies within a few hours. Sold within 24.

Thanks for the advice! Guess I sold it for a lot more than expected. The guy didnt even need the mobo/ram, just for the processor. He needed it to run some graphic thing on linux or something, no clue what he was talking about.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior