Deleted

oQueue - great addon. MUST SEE!!!

Now that I cought your attention, let me first appolagise in case I posted this in the wrong section ( I'll kindly ask a mod to move this to the apropriate )

As for the subject. I've just stumbled uppon a great addon. It permits the user to search, find and join premade bgs / rbgs and It might be used for achievement runs, raids, instances, gold time challange mods etc.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/oqueue

Let's make this more popular. Great addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good, checking how it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloaded it, hope it is as good as it looks.

I thought recently they broke the ability to join bgs as a premade.

Wasn't this sort of thing made against the ToS / EULA of World of Warcraft? They specifically have built the pre-made system to be only available in Rated Battlegrounds, and not Battlegrounds, so bypassing this in anyway would be breaking the rules...

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Wasn't this sort of thing made against the ToS / EULA of World of Warcraft? They specifically have built the pre-made system to be only available in Rated Battlegrounds, and not Battlegrounds, so bypassing this in anyway would be breaking the rules...
    5man premades are allowed, but I'll wait some time before trying it. Just in case.
    Last edited by WurstKaeseSzenario; 2013-01-04 at 11:13 PM.

Deleted
    They didn't remove premades, now you can only do it with 5 people. But It can also serve as an advertisement for your rbg team....think of it as a cross-realm LFM.
    I just used it...I find it more than doubtful to be against ToS>