Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do like that I can keep popping in the game and not worry about renewing a sub. Still waiting for control changes. Want to bind to mouse wheel and be able to run around with my right mouse button clicked like I am used to.

Slowly trying new stuff out. Finally made it in to some pvp. Seems like it would be fun if I had any idea wtf I was doing.
    I like sandwiches

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I do like that I can keep popping in the game and not worry about renewing a sub. Still waiting for control changes. Want to bind to mouse wheel and be able to run around with my right mouse button clicked like I am used to.

Slowly trying new stuff out. Finally made it in to some pvp. Seems like it would be fun if I had any idea wtf I was doing.
    SOrry to go OT here but... Is your avatar from Better Off Dead? Probably one of Cusacks best imo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! I was a long-time WoW player since vanilla. I bought GW2 on a whim and stayed. I love it for all those reasons, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeglo View Post
    Yes! I was a long-time WoW player since vanilla. I bought GW2 on a whim and stayed. I love it for all those reasons, too.
    I dont know if you have done a dungeon yet. I tryed AC one guy went afk we tried to 4 man, that shit was so hard, it was like TBC heroics hard. It was awesome imo!

Another thing I love about the game is the world and how detailed it is. I also love how NPCs have funny lines and even troll each other.

Deleted
    yeah with the npcs talking about random stuff this game feels more alive then any other game i played :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niki View Post
    I dont know if you have done a dungeon yet. I tryed AC one guy went afk we tried to 4 man, that shit was so hard, it was like TBC heroics hard. It was awesome imo!

Another thing I love about the game is the world and how detailed it is. I also love how NPCs have funny lines and even troll each other.
    i also found the dungeons freaking hard the first time, but now im level 80 and understand the game its really easy...

trash is usually harder than boss themselves.
    dungeons are more a matter of a learning curve than actual difficulty, once you figured how to deal with them, it's quite easy to beat them indeed, even for explorable modes (well granted you got a decent group, can be a pain otherwise).

I bought it not long ago to play on the side with other games and i have to say in my brief time playing the thing that stands out to me the most is not matter where is go in the game the content is playable. Well if i am higher than said content anyways. When you can no longer out level the content i find it makes for a much better experience. You can take your time and enjoy a zone without the worry of the old grey quest problem. You don't have to rush onto the next zone before you have finished.

Crafting is also a fun aspect and a whole different way of leveling. I've gone through content twice and on my third char I crafted from 1-80. I had a majority of the mats from my previous two chars and it took about 15 hours total.