Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You could play Gameboy Colour games on a regular Gameboy, though I guess there wasn't the biggest difference. Urgh means I'll have to buy a 3DS *mumble grumble* - However your other points are rendered invalid due to disliking Colliseum - fo shame! :P
    Well, you should have bought one anyways for the Fire Emblem game that comes out February. This is just a nice bonus.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Well, you should have bought one anyways for the Fire Emblem game that comes out February. This is just a nice bonus.
    Never ever played Fire Emblem, all I know about the series is that a few of the characters appear in the Smash Bro's games :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

You could play Gameboy Colour games on a regular Gameboy, though I guess there wasn't the biggest difference. Urgh means I'll have to buy a 3DS *mumble grumble* - However your other points are rendered invalid due to disliking Colliseum - fo shame! :P
    Last I tried to do that, no I couldn't.

I also distinctly remember getting an error message 15 years ago trying it on my Super Game Boy (GB emulator game for the SNES).

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 08:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I bought mine purely for Paper Mario.

Needless to say, I regret ever picking up a 3DS. Haven't had a very enjoyable experience with it yet.

Retired Veteran Raider: [T14] 10/16H, [T15] 12/13H, [T16] 7/14H
    Currently playing a White Mage/Bard in FFXIV and crying that I enjoy healer abuse

The only truly GameBoy Colour Pokemon version was Crystal. Silver, Gold were still normal GameBoy games.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

It's apparantly Gen 6 (from looking at the trailer), worst name in history of pokemon games if you ask me: pokemon X and pokemon Y, don't even have a 3ds so meh, and no, I'm not hating on the game itself by the way, just the name of it.
    This is my Sig, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were born in the future to alter the past and we killed them recently. Now I've got a headache...

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    It's apparantly Gen 6 (from looking at the trailer), worst name in history of pokemon games if you ask me: pokemon X and pokemon Y, don't even have a 3ds so meh, and no, I'm not hating on the game itself by the way, just the name of it.
    Its actually pretty great.

The pokemon universe has become very "creation myth" centric the past couple generations and the whole Sky father / Earth mother Y / X thing is pretty great. I will be interested to see what sort of lore they use to make their story.
    Lv50 (FF14) Paladin (Swtor) Agent, Warrior, Knight, Inquisitor, Trooper, Consular, Smuggler, Hunter
    Lv60 (Firefall) Dragonfly, Mammoth, Nighthawk, Arsenal (NWO) Rogue, Fighter, Wizard, Guardian, Cleric (Rift) Rogue
    Lv80/85 (GW2) Thief (WoW) Rogue, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Shaman

Mechagnome
    "in a breathtaking 3D world." Haha. Regardless of how good the games may have gotten I'm not interested in learning a bunch of new pokemon every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Herald of the Titans UnifiedDivide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post

The pokemon universe has become very "creation myth" centric the past couple generations and the whole Sky father / Earth mother Y / X thing is pretty great. I will be interested to see what sort of lore they use to make their story.
    This right here has me intrigued... I must know more! *races over to his Google window*
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Threatening an atheist with hell is like threatening a Christian with Mordor.

The Insane
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    The only truly GameBoy Colour Pokemon version was Crystal. Silver, Gold were still normal GameBoy games.
    I distinctly recall the boxes of Gold and Silver saying "For Gameboy Colour". I also recall Silver working just fine on a regular gameboy.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebrate View Post
    "in a breathtaking 3D world." Haha. Regardless of how good the games may have gotten I'm not interested in learning a bunch of new pokemon every time.
    Well, Pokemon has been like this since..... forever. Even the anime starts with Ash just taking Pikachu with him into a new region. 700+ different Pokemon arent mendatory for me either, as long as I can play with my favourite ones. Its not like the time they take to create new ones has a dimishing effect on the previous Pokemon.
    Most people do not realize the talent and skill it requires to be in a top guild. Many of you think its only about time invested, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

So it looks like the grass starter used a dark attack, the fire one used a psychic attack and the water might have used a fighting one. Wonder what that implies. I love that freaky lil frog.

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post

Well, in all fairness, I personaly dont like the name of it, but of course, the name doesn't always impact the gameplay (besides version exclusive pokemon/areas). As I said, I don't own a 3ds, I also kinda doubt I'd buy one JUST for Pokemon x/y, but I see what you mean about the creation myth centric
    This is my Sig, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    They were born in the future to alter the past and we killed them recently. Now I've got a headache...

I distinctly recall the boxes of Gold and Silver saying "For Gameboy Colour". I also recall Silver working just fine on a regular gameboy.
    You can print on the box whatever you want. Look at the difference and tell me again that you could put Crystal into a normal GameBoy: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZwGcTXYJjS...52BCrystal.JPG

I know it sounds stupid but it bothers me that the names aren't colors. On the other hand the starters look pretty cool. Except the grass starter but ive never beena fan of grass types.
    Friend Code: 4570-7432-6960. Add me if you want to play some Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    I know it sounds stupid but it bothers me that the names aren't colors. On the other hand the starters look pretty cool. Except the grass starter but ive never beena fan of grass types.
    Would it ease you, if'd tell you that Y = rough form of the Y legendary and X = the same for the X legendary? Btw, Black and White arent colors either.

Real life pokémon? God i hope so!

I would think it's X and Y and then the 3rd will be Z to have a thing to do with it being 3d(xyz being the planes for 3d) /shrug Super excited either way and Oct can't come soon enough!
    if I left...no one would care

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Btw, Black and White arent colors either.
    How are black and white not colors?!

Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This right here has me intrigued... I must know more! *races over to his Google window*
    Well, when Pokemon X, loves Pokemon Y and they both get drunk............

Quote Originally Posted by Sighz View Post
    How are black and white not colors?!
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_b...are_not_colors

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 03:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I would think it's X and Y and then the 3rd will be Z to have a thing to do with it being 3d(xyz being the planes for 3d) /shrug Super excited either way and Oct can't come soon enough!
    Thats it pretty much.. X, Y & Z axis = 3D.